Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And although not as iconic as Rocky, Rambo, Cobra, or Judge Dredd.. I always liked the movie Copland among Stallone's masterpieces. A Sherriff Freddie Heflin can be easily bashed, but if some 1/6 company can release him, why not? :D

9297.jpg

copland1.jpg

I'm hoping for a "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot" figure with Estelle Getty companion figure.

Clearly the height of his illustrious career...
Worthy of a DX treatment...

There was another thread with the same link posted a while back. I voted Rocky, as I too think that all the previous Rocky figures pale in comparison what HT can do now. Although I'm a huge Stallone fan myself, I have no interest in their older versions.

I downloaded Cobra today. Is it badass?

It is plotless.
It is mindless.
It is pure adrenalin rushing action as only Stallone can deliver. If you're looking for an Oscar [no pun intended] winner, this ain't it. You want action, gunfire and good old fashion a$$kicking? Then you want Cobra.
Some great lines in there too!

"Hey, dirtbag!" Marion could come with a box of matches, a six pack of pabst, and a p.a.microphone...friggin' sweet!!

I voted for Rocky since i missed out on the earlier versions and would love to see what HTs could do now. I'd love to see a Rocky in street clothes and his training gear from the 1st film. Make it happen Hot Toys.:pray:

Where are you guys even voting, all I see at the link is a bunch of Asian text and nothing to click on.

Hope this favors Rambo. At least Rocky and Rambo are licenses they have/had and should be easy to realise, Dredd and Cobra would be new territory.

It'd be awesome if HT did Stallone characters in some sort of action line like they do all the MJ figures.

Rock - I couldn't think of your username when I put this up today otherwise I would have dedicated it to you above all.

Hope this favors Rambo. At least Rocky and Rambo are licenses they have/had and should be easy to realise, Dredd and Cobra would be new territory.

It'd be awesome if HT did Stallone characters in some sort of action line like they do all the MJ figures.

I think Cobra is next for HT no matter what the Poll says.Don't bring my hopes up for a Rambo 4,ive been there and it drives me nuts :gah:

I could see Rambo, Rocky and Cobra being done. Dredd, I get the impression most people were let down by that movie. Maybe the visual of the figure could sell it despite that, but it's always seemed like one of his least popular roles. I'd think a John Spartan would fair better than Dredd, especially if HT could do Simon Phoenix as well.

Back