Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cobra.jpg

I'd probably get this one.

The only one I'd for sure not get is Dredd. Everyone pretty much knows my top choice at this point :lol

I would say they will release one of each, seeing how Sly and HT are hand in hand now I'm sure he will ask for one of each. He will also mention that he does not want a rubber body for Rocky:lecture

I'm feeling pretty good about seeing most of those in the poll at some point, especially where it could be a lone figure and not a line, I just hope if we get a Rambo, it's Rambo 4, though I will happily buy any Rambo from Hot Toys.

I will happily buy anything Sly related from Hot Toys,If we ever see a Cobra i will easily make a Over the Top custom.

It'd never happen, but if HT made a Stallone figure from Daylight, I'd buy it, really like that movie and his character in it. I'd definitely get a Robert Wrath and Miguel Baine from Assassins too.

Oh,easy custom if HT make the right head for that era though,Cobra or Dredd would work perfectly.If we ever get a Kurt Russel from Hot Toys who i have high on my wishlist from The Thing and Big Trouble in Little china i will make a Tango and Cash custom as well.

Please be Dredd... the movie was made with virtually no respect for the source material, but hey... it's Dredd!:pray:

Back