Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Sideshow last week to beg to be put on the waitlist for the Stormtrooper 2 Pack...and they still said no...grrrr

Yep. Can't stop staring at mine. I was thinking of getting another, but have decided to go with the Spacetrooper and Sandtrooper instead.

Yeah, I think if you buy just one of each set HT releases, by the time they're done you could have a very respectable army of troopers without ever buying doubles.

I think I'm getting the two pack and maybe a third. I have the Shadow Trooper already and the Space Trooper is on order. I'll likely get a Sandtrooper or two at some point as well so that'll be a decent army of them for me.

I'm in the UK and got an exclusive set so it must just be select countries? Either that or when I ignored the shipping notice they just didn't pay attention.

I'm looking to put my Sideshow Luke Stormtrooper on the Hot Toys short Body. Does anyone think the Sideshow armor might fit properly over the Hot Toys body.

Stunner! :rock

image.jpg

How long before HT stops producing these figures? Still on the fence about buying another two pack, but don't want to wait before it's too late.

I sort of wish the Death Star base for the Shadow Trooper was the same as the other Troopers and figures from this line. I realize that the character isn't seen in A New Hope but the bases look nice together. Very simple yet a cool look. The black one sticks out from the red though.

Back