Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the 2-pack, so instead I would buy two regulars and trade for a small version. :) I'm not that hung up on the big gun or mouse droid I'll be missing.

Looten's great for parts but they've been very uneven with preorders is my understanding.

Yeah, I was aware of how long they could take and I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't for the repeated assurances of 'any day now' - from early March onwards.

Because I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the 2-pack, so instead I would buy two regulars and trade for a small version. :) I'm not that hung up on the big gun or mouse droid I'll be missing.

Fair enough. Although the big gun and mouse droids are cool. Two pack is a little cheaper than buying them individually as well. I'm surprised the supply for these guys are quite low.

If anyone is still looking for the two pack, Disney Store online has these in stock. Don't know of any coupons that work other than DMR15 which gets free shipping plus $15 off (so $385 total). Just about the same price as SS with a $20 coupon and counting rewards (was $381 for me through SS after coupon and rewards).

Decisions... Buying 2 singles, each with a $20 coupon still come out to less, losing of course the mouse and big gun, but I also have to pay a few bucks to ship one of them in trade... Hmm...

Decisions... Buying 2 singles, each with a $20 coupon still come out to less, losing of course the mouse and big gun, but I also have to pay a few bucks to ship one of them in trade... Hmm...

I say get the two pack, its a great set. The mouse droid is a nice touch and go really well with the figures and the Vader.

Oh, the other complication with ordering from the Disney store is I have to get someone else to do it - they take PayPal but require a US account. BBTS still has stock, but no discounts. I hate buying HT without discounts. ;)

Looten's great for parts but they've been very uneven with preorders is my understanding.

Yeah, I've had great experience with him on parts but nearly ordered this a few times (got a few "soon"'s) and it seems something's gone amiss.

That being said, the release of this figure has been the weirdest in memory. Comes out way, way earlier than expected from several (Asia) outlets, then doesn't actually ship from the rest of the outlets (including some Asia) for many, many months. You'd think it would be little guys like Loonten who got massively delayed shipments, but even "#1 HT distrib" Sideshow has had major issues and shipping in dribs and drabs.

If anyone is still looking for the two pack, Disney Store online has these in stock. Don't know of any coupons that work other than DMR15 which gets free shipping plus $15 off (so $385 total). Just about the same price as SS with a $20 coupon and counting rewards (was $381 for me through SS after coupon and rewards).
Thank you. Finally pulled the trigger on these.

:duff: May grab a second set myself for the stands, mouse droid, and rifle, and then sell off the troopers. Not sure toy anxiety will be getting more in stock now that SS is waitlisted.

How much are you willing to lose on the troopers? ;)

Thanks for your post! I also took advantage of this offer. I have the single already, but had to cave on the two pack. They look to damn good to have just one!

Thanks for the Disney store tip, please god let them start carrying all the releases, we funnel everything through our Dis card because my wife likes to have the free credit to blow at Disney World. Well free Stormtrooper 2 pack suits me better. :lol

Can someone post the overall height difference between the short and tall versions?

Done. Ordered regular trooper yesterday and will order a second one next month. When this thing ships I'd like to trade it for a short trooper from the 2-pack - just the trooper, USA to USA only to keep shipping costs low.

Just received my regular trooper from PopCulture Australia. Standing next to Sideshow's Stormtrooper, all I can say is WOW. I got to get another Stormtrooper from Hot Toys.

Back