Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that HT generally focuses on two things 1) A-tier and B-tier characters, 2) stepping on the air hoses of other producers (which are the best hope for C-tier characters), I don't really have high expectations. Not to mention I'm getting tired of the exclusive shenanigans they've been pulling.
That said, I'd PO any of these if they were announced.

STAR WARS
Artisan ANH Luke Skywalker

MARVEL
Artisan Iron Man (rooted hair)
Artisan Captain America (rooted hair)
Artisan Thor (rooted hair)
Falcon (Falcon & Winter Soldier)

DC
Artisan Christopher Reeve Superman
Artisan Helen Slate Supergirl

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
Artisan Indiana Jones

TERMINATOR
T-850 Endo diecast
TX Endo diecast

Last edited:
From the licenses they have:
Jungle Hunter Predator
Ellen Ripley (Alien or Aliens)
Superman Returns (Brandon Routh)
Raimi Spider-Man (Red version from SM3)
General Grievous (Diecast)
Chancellor Palpatine (Episode 3)
Queen Amidala (Episode 1)
Jabba the Hutt (ROTJ)

From the licenses they don't have:
Homelander
Walter White
Daemon Targaryen
Honestly anything horror

Oh and please finally a good Batman Begins figure...

Cain from Robocop2 -

Attachments

• robocop2-564564.jpg
    robocop2-564564.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
Seeing all those unreleased figures makes me want to cry 😭
The 1/4 Terminator would have been a grail for like 5 years until the pleather crumbled away, but damnit that would have been 5 awesome years of owning it 🤣

Seeing all those unreleased figures makes me want to cry 😭
The 1/4 Terminator would have been a grail for like 5 years until the pleather crumbled away, but damnit that would have been 5 awesome years of owning it 🤣
Maybe they can make an Artisan version with genuine leather now.

Hopefully we finally get the DX999TMS IronBatMando ...(chromed).

Last edited:
I hope and think there's a good chance we finally get a Professor Xavier.
I don't think that is ever going to happen, he was in Doctor Strange and that was a great opportunity for Hot Toys but it just didn't happen. If there is a slim chance any of these unreleased figures getting made, it is going to be Vulture. He is the only Spider-Man villain that is missing, he has been teased like 3 times throughout the years. Considering that they even made Morbius and Carnage, Vulture has to happen.

In theory it's this week.

Sideshow are doing livestreams Tuesday to Friday evenings, where they'll show the same stuff every day for 4 days. Their booth will be a mix of their stuff and new Hot Toys prototypes. Expect duds like MODOK that will never be produced.

Hot Toys will likely either drop daily teasers or full drops like 6 of their major hitters in one day any day this week.

Hong Kong Ani Com starts Friday which is their home turf first major show, so we'll start seeing show floor pics Thursday due to the time difference.

The next show for HT is Wonder Festival from 3-4th of August. You'll see the same figures with maybe 2-3 newer prototypes added in.

In theory it's this week.

Sideshow are doing livestreams Tuesday to Friday evenings, where they'll show the same stuff every day for 4 days. Their booth will be a mix of their stuff and new Hot Toys prototypes. Expect duds like MODOK that will never be produced.

Hot Toys will likely either drop daily teasers or full drops like 6 of their major hitters in one day any day this week.

Hong Kong Ani Com starts Friday which is their home turf first major show, so we'll start seeing show floor pics Thursday due to the time difference.

The next show for HT is Wonder Festival from 3-4th of August. You'll see the same figures with maybe 2-3 newer prototypes added in.
Thanks! Looking forward to it. Hoping for something - anything - worth using my Sideshow reward points on this year.

I don't think that is ever going to happen, he was in Doctor Strange and that was a great opportunity for Hot Toys but it just didn't happen. If there is a slim chance any of these unreleased figures getting made, it is going to be Vulture. He is the only Spider-Man villain that is missing, he has been teased like 3 times throughout the years. Considering that they even made Morbius and Carnage, Vulture has to happen.
Yeah but that movie received mixed reception overall. It's a totally different climate, now. With the overwhelming success of X-Men '97 and a pretty damn good chance Xavier is also in Deadpool and Wolverine(which we all know will be one of if not the biggest hit for the MCU in years). It's the perfect time for it to be done.

Oh yeah, the unreleased...

Yellowjacket
Carol Danvers Starforce
Ultron Drone
Corvus Glaive
Yon-Rogg
Powerloader Ripley

MODOK will probably be on that list as well.

Back