Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has begun!
FB_IMG_1721640524618.jpg

What is stopping me from getting super excited is that 3 of them are basically 2.0's (Spidey, Black Widow and Iron Man) while the Vader is not a 2.0 (and which looks awesome and is based on the Force Unleashed) is coming right after a different battle damaged Vader which makes it as good as a 2.0. The only really new figures are Phoenix Joker and Grievous, one a no brainer and the other long expected to be revealed this year.
The one figure not shown here is obviously a Logan so again with Deadpool and Wolverine movie buzz ramping up it is expected so again not something that makes me go "whoa!!!!" The way I did for Lord Starkiller and Revan reveals.

Ok, all they did was marvel, Star Wars and DC, but if I can get that new black widow I'll consider this year a success lol.

Untitled-design-7-2-800x400.png

Jeans guy from that scene in season 2 of the mandalorian
Make it a two pack with Raiders Jeans and T-shirt guy just strolling through this shot.
5a7d50c5373c5cdeeccaae02d2d74015.gif

5dbd68decf61eed273e45c995ae032e0.jpg

Make it canon, that it's been the same Jeans and T-shirt guy who has been secretly opening time/dimension portals, wandering between both worlds, who is responsible for how R2 & 3P0 multiverse jumped, to have their image engraved in the Well of Souls column. As well as the Sankara Stones appearing in Luthen's shop with the whip and Fertility Idol incased in carbonate. All cause Jeans guy's random antics.

Last edited:
Back