Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
461947628_939282468235766_3515437264343624654_n.jpg

I always preferred the square bases that came with the dx-13, not too fancy but enough to fit the movie style. I personally don’t care too much for these mini diorama style bases. Funny how you get years of no new terminators and now all of a sudden these and predators as well

How does what has been shown of the new clean version compare with the DX10 in terms of the sculpt, proportions, tailoring, etc.?

Funny how you get years of no new terminators and now all of a sudden these and predators as well

Finally, at last and about time too: the bottomless well of Avengers figures has run dry, and there will be no more Iron Men upcoming either.

SW is still getting a lot of HT love, as this is a huge franchise with Legends stuff largely untapped. [SSC is picking up some of that, true.] But no more Avengers movies means HT has got to create revenue somehow.

Glad I got rid of all my HT Terminator figures. I cannot deal with the revisiting and the constant lack of quality.

The new sculpts are definitely an improvement...however I expected more a decade after the initial release.

The only thing I dislike about these are the thick black posts they put on the stands to hold the figure. Other than that, really happy these are being released.

Back