Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 729890

*freak out*

OMG WHICH ARNIE, BD or clean?! I only need one, and both so gorgeous! [That shotgun is so wrong, but I bet that's just placeholding.]

T1000 is a DOPO!
Come on HT keep it moving! Kyle and Sarah please.

Maybe what you need is a compromise - get the BD figure for a combination of Arnie and Endoskeleton - then also try to get a few parted out items from the Clean figure like the sunglasses, rosebox and shotgun. It wouldn't be accurate but everyone would still know who it is.

Glad I got rid of all my HT Terminator figures. I cannot deal with the revisiting and the constant lack of quality.

The new sculpts are definitely an improvement...however I expected more a decade after the initial release.

Hmm, I don't think I'm quite as down as you. I still have all my HT Terminators, albeit I did store away a large amount of variants which I came to feel were surplus to requirements. And I will buy certainly one each of these 3 new figures. No, they're not everything I hoped they'd be after all this time but they could well be the last hurrah.

Yeah my wallet is going to take a real pounding if HT keeps up with these sort of releases. I was starting to really trim down my collection to. Looks like I'm getting back on the collector horse.

Back