Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 729890

*freak out*

OMG WHICH ARNIE, BD or clean?! I only need one, and both so gorgeous! [That shotgun is so wrong, but I bet that's just placeholding.]

T1000 is a DOPO!
Come on HT keep it moving! Kyle and Sarah please.

Maybe what you need is a compromise - get the BD figure for a combination of Arnie and Endoskeleton - then also try to get a few parted out items from the Clean figure like the sunglasses, rosebox and shotgun. It wouldn't be accurate but everyone would still know who it is.

Glad I got rid of all my HT Terminator figures. I cannot deal with the revisiting and the constant lack of quality.

The new sculpts are definitely an improvement...however I expected more a decade after the initial release.

Hmm, I don't think I'm quite as down as you. I still have all my HT Terminators, albeit I did store away a large amount of variants which I came to feel were surplus to requirements. And I will buy certainly one each of these 3 new figures. No, they're not everything I hoped they'd be after all this time but they could well be the last hurrah.

The only thing I dislike about these are the thick black posts they put on the stands to hold the figure. Other than that, really happy these are being released.

Well, better black posts than what is happening to Inart figures. I really don't want my $300 figure tipping over the instant I open a cabinet door. Especially if he or she is holding accessories.

EDIT: you know, I just noticed that the T1000 has a "pointing" metal index finger switchout hand. Now why would they include that? Its for a super specific scene. Can BDU Sarah not be far behind, if they put this in there....? Hmmm.

Last edited:
This is like i just went back in time to see all these releases , but now holy sheet much better. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Galleria Ahhnuld with small shotgun. :angryfist:Why the cyberdyne bag? with no minigun? :angryfist:
The T-1000 should not come with that SMG unless he comes with the motorcycle helmet and jacket. Just helmet .boots and smg? Also why the bike cop/finale boots and no regular cops shoes?:huh:huh:huh 2 bullet hits. Magnetic ? Metal on the body? So many questions I have.

Last edited:
Same deal on both 🤣🤣🤣

Ra's Al Ghul's face on a base doesn't mean they're making Ra's Al Ghul.
1727950357939.jpeg

Baby Luke was included with Obi Wan (Ep 3) but that does not mean HT is making a Baby Leia or pregnant Padme.

Well, better black posts than what is happening to Inart figures. I really don't want my $300 figure tipping over the instant I open a cabinet door. Especially if he or she is holding accessories.
They could've used a clear acrylic post perhaps to make it less noticeable or something equivalent.

Hmm, I don't think I'm quite as down as you. I still have all my HT Terminators, albeit I did store away a large amount of variants which I came to feel were surplus to requirements. And I will buy certainly one each of these 3 new figures. No, they're not everything I hoped they'd be after all this time but they could well be the last hurrah.

I'd be surprised if you, A-dev, would part ways with your collection. 😉 It could be indeed HT's last hurrah...which opens the gate for others companies to take over and show what they are capable of. I do however allow myself to get one of these new HTs if the final product exceeds my expectations. For now, my main focus is InArt's endoskeleton.

Back