Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

A definate buy for me, hopefully packaged with a Crow bird, various types of guns, a guitar, and Eric and Shelly's Tombstones

Hope you guys have your figure done by Hot Toys..... even if the Crow is kinda gay.

Tsk, tsk.... You should know by now that what used to pass for gay is now called EMO!

I always thought it was a good excuse for retards to call everything that has a bit of depth EMO. Afterall you watch movies like dogs and cats do "whooo it moves, bright colors, me happy"

I always thought it was a good excuse for retards to call everything that has a bit of depth EMO. Afterall you watch movies like dogs and cats do "whooo it moves, bright colors, me happy"

Actually I quite like the Crow and was not dissing it any any way. I was applying what is usually referred to as "sarcasm" towards Shai's comment. You should know that before Emo it was Goth and before that Punk, etc. Just a random generalization applied to whatever outcast movement is en vogue at the moment. Just being humorous. No need to get you ape-panties in a twist!:monkey1

Last edited:

On another note, if we do (hopefully) get a figure, chances are he won't be packing any sort of arsenal. That is part of the deal that goes along with Brandon Lee's estate to use his likeness and why none of the previous Crow figures have carried guns....

On another note, if we do (hopefully) get a figure, chances are he won't be packing any sort of arsenal. That is part of the deal that goes along with Brandon Lee's estate to use his likeness and why none of the previous Crow figures have carried guns....

that:s very interesting - i didn:t know that little fact.

and 8th, i wouldn:t worry too much about shai:s comments - some people are admins, some people are mods, and others are the resident nobheads.

My mind is rambling over the possibilities of this figure.

Interesting re the weapons too.

Actually I was thinking if Enterbay would pick it up eventually...since they did Bruce Lee already.

I'm fine with no weapons, but a proper 1/6 guitar & amp is a must!

if hot toys do it, we'd probably get 2 versions - the non-coat one, and then later a BD one with the coat and electrical tape. maybe even a just out of grave one. i think if enterbay do it, judging from their past releases we might get both in the same package. probably a lot more expensive though. but i would like to see both outfits done.

I'd like one with worn off make-up where he's barely wearing any from the rain washing it off and one of him with perfect make-up. Obviously the perfect make-up one should have no coat and perfect clothes. And the worn make-up one should have a coat and have bullet holes in his clothes. :D I want this figure!!!! Some one please do this!!!!!

Does any body have any e-mail addresses to any company who could do this? We should start harassing them by all of us sending e-mail after e-mail to them just to bug them into doing it.

Does any body have any e-mail addresses to any company who could do this? We should start harassing them by all of us sending e-mail after e-mail to them just to bug them into doing it.

I'm all for that, seriously.

I keep emailing HT but get the usual reply.

Don't have any contacts for Enterbay. Think Wai aka breakersrevenge has posed the question, but I may be wrong?

I keep emailing HT but get the usual reply.

Don't have any contacts for Enterbay. Think Wai aka breakersrevenge has posed the question, but I may be wrong?

No your correct, but on that subject, nothing! But you never know!

Hot Toys gets loads of emails as u can imagine so dont be pissed if u dont get a reply! They dont even reply to mine:lol

:rotfl maybe this is why hot toys HAVEN'T announced a crow figure yet - i bet they get more emails about this potential figure than anything else. they're probably so sick of crow fans badgering them, they're either thinking, "screw 'em, we're not making one" or "screw em, we're not telling em we're making one."

its a nice idea though. but as much as it shows there's a definite want for something, not sure personally that any company would respond well to demands to make a figure. maybe if we kidnapped yulli and jc hong and held them for ransom. then we might get our figures.

Back