Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

LOL. I hope medicom makes a Crow figure to just piss on this thread.:lol:rotfl:rotfl

And oh Yah. An Enterbay Crow would be awesome!

O get lost with your ethnocentric remark. I don't care about celebreties at all!! wether they are asian or western. Interesting fictional characters is the way to go, not idolizing glorified millionairs. I have been studying buddhism for 14 years, i feel much more related to asian cultures than to western cultures.

It's a tv show.

Enterbay is boring. Hot toys are my heroes for finally making Major Dutch. HT should do The Crow.

What's funny is that 24 is bigger than Predator movie could ever dream to be. :lol

All I can say is I'd pre order a Draven in a second. Although not a big comic related movie fan, the Crow was so much more. A true work of cinematic art & a brilliant farewell for Brandon Lee

What's funny is that 24 is bigger than Predator movie could ever dream to be. :lol

There is actually no point to your comment at all. Why would i care about that? That's such a childish way of looking at things.

99% of the people on this planet are idiots so i don't think that something being bigger is such a good thing.

Last edited:

All I can say is I'd pre order a Draven in a second. Although not a big comic related movie fan, the Crow was so much more. A true work of cinematic art & a brilliant farewell for Brandon Lee

True

and i'm quite done arguing in this thread.

Hot Toys, Enterbay even Medicom whatever, make a good 1/6 figure.

There is actually no point to your comment at all. Why would i care about that? That's such a childish way of looking at things.

99% of the people on this planet are idiots so i don't think that something being bigger is such a good thing.

Im glad you finally admitted that youre an idiot. :lol

:lol true but lets be honest Hannah Montana is bigger than the Predator movie could ever dream to be, more popular does not neccisarily mean better
but nothing against 24, 24 is a good show, but I like the Predator movies better

Last edited:

Im glad you finally admitted that youre an idiot. :lol

Well, i didn't:rolleyes: sigh and your reply was so predictable. Are you 7 years old, if so you are excused, very clever. If you are above 7 stop watching smallville, it obviously caused a certain amount of brainrott in your case. Who watches smallville honestly:lol, or is that your sense of humor?

:lol true but lets be honest Hannah Montana is bigger than the Predator movie could ever dream to be, popularity doesn't count for much
but nothing against 24, 24 is a good show.

Never seen it.

Look, i'm sure 24 is good, i might even watch it some time, Kiefer Sutherland is one of my favorite actors.

However that is all besides the point, i don't think the choices for figures Enterbay makes are that exciting to me, is that such a disaster? Their Bruce Lee figures are great but other than that no. If a company has only released a few figures and mr Bean is one of them there must be something wrong there.

Erm...care to elaborate just what is wrong with them releasing a Mr Bean fig?

Well, i didn't:rolleyes: sigh and your reply was so predictable. Are you 7 years old, if so you are excused, very clever. If you are above 7 stop watching smallville, it obviously caused a certain amount of brainrott in your case. Who watches smallville honestly:lol, or is that your sense of humor?

smallville bad? But Predator is such an intelligent movie is it? I guess King Kong would be better for my brain and intelligence as well? :lol

Studying Buddhism? You sure haven't learned much by the way youre acting.

Idiot

smallville bad? But Predator is such an intelligent movie is it? I guess King Kong would be better for my brain and intelligence as well? :lol

Studying Buddhism? You sure haven't learned much by the way youre acting.

Idiot

Hey Nash, b cool! sure dont get this crap over on Medi!
Enterby will rock if they did the crow, Like I said before, u never know. . . .!

U a Bruce Fan?

Damn this thread got ugly :lol, Yea enterbay or hottoys would do an awesome crow

some times on these boards you really feel like taking people who think their intellectuals to school over certain things. other times you think, "two tears in a bucket, mother uck it" - it's a lost cause. labelling people morons on a forum is one of the weakest things you can do. maybe you have a nice degree from some posh university - that doesn't give you the right to feel superior to people. its a jerk move.

anyway, enough with this nonsense guys. there's an ignore button for a reason. what i want to know is, WHEN DO I GET MY DAMN CROW FIGURE??!!! and if medi, HT and enterbay all made one, they'd all be damn amazing. i'd prefer a diaorama to a stand - and enterbay would be most likely for that. my vote would be for the round window in eric's loft. that would be cool.

I could make some damn dio's if the figures would just come out. C'mon!!!! We need these figures!!! At least a damn Draven figure :D this has got to happen!!!

I could make some damn dio's if the figures would just come out. C'mon!!!! We need these figures!!! At least a damn Draven figure :D this has got to happen!!!

i didn't know you made dios, dude. i'd love to see your work if you have a link.

And I can make a big ass base to go with your dio!!

Back