Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

7986299642_8cf61b06b5_c.jpg

Jeez, its Lt. 'Hightower' Gordon...and his sidekick, Batman.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

He needs to be almost a whole head length shorter :lol

Ok i'm exaggerating but pretty much 50-70% of a head length too tall I think

gary-oldman-in-prada-dark-knight-rises-ny_002.png

On the other hand, that body would be perfect for Liam Neeson.

Are you listening, Hot Toys? Hint. Hint. Hint.

On the other hand, that body would be perfect for Liam Neeson.

Are you listening, Hot Toys? Hint. Hint. Hint.

It's not sure its the body - it's probably just a regular Narrow TT under there. I think its probably the big boots that are giving him the extra height along with maybe a long neck

But yeah, HT not doing Ra's yet is one of the biggest mysteries. Along with no Rorschach.

God damn it I hate it when HT get their heights wrong. Ok Batman does not need to be too tall, Bale is only 6' according to IMDB & Oldman is 5'10. but I wish they had made the J Gordan fig smaller at least if he is too short I can put extra long foot pegs on him.
How do you make a HT fig smaller ? Apart from putting him on a whole new body.

maybe he has some leg extensions that make him taller

Granted Batman is not at his full height here, but yeah... this image... just not right :slap

Said it from the start, Hot Toys made Gordon a bit too "hero" in this release.

It's a shame there isn't a quality body out there that allows an easy way to alter height...in essence, like the crank on a tripod head:

tripodw.jpg

:lol

That is one thing that bothers me about ordering from Sideshow, it takes an extreme amount of time to get something from them. I've never ordered collectables from anyone else, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But when I compare it to buying something from Amazon, or any other retail website, it just seems SSC's processing/shipping procedures are well below those levels. This item was charged on 9/05 and it will not be delivered until 9/18. 2 weeks in processing and shipping is excessive for a company located in the US and shipping to someone in the US.

Amazon has multiple shipping warehouses in multiple states. Sideshow ships from their location in Thousand Oaks, CA.

In the last year or so, Sideshow has processed and charged items days before actually shipping them, which is kind of annoying.

That Batman is crouching like crazy in the shot... how do people not see these things?

He's still too tall though... but not as much as that pic is showing.

maybe he has some leg extensions that make him taller

Maybe. Have not dug into yet.

I will probably end up conducting some surgery on around his ankles to make him shorter. Slim bodies are too hard and expensive to come by, and would mess with the fit of the clothing. Pants can be cut shorter or tucked under the boots.

Did some levels adjustment to help ya guys to see...

7986299642_8cf61b06b5_c.jpg

Got mine delivered at work. The fees were half of what they were for Batman, a pleasant surprise. Too bad I can't open it yet.

Not too worried about the height compared to past Bats. Well see how he looks with DX12 and Joker D11. Think I'm going to convert my flex pay to ship immediately once my iphone order processes.

Not too worried about the height compared to past Bats. Well see how he looks with DX12 and Joker D11. Think I'm going to convert my flex pay to ship immediately once my iphone order processes.

No reason to believe DX11 or DX12 would be any different height wise. In fact I can guarantee you DX11 Joker will be the same height as the Advanced TT because that's the body the clothes are tailored to with slight mods to the arms and torso

Just opened mine up. For those of you who have him, does the "SWAT" lettering on the vest have a yellow tinge to it? The lettering on the front and back of the vest looks like it's been sun faded. There are some white paint "chips" in his hair as well. I wonder if SS has replacement parts like the BB/BW toyfairs figure last year. I'll probably give them a call on Monday. Besides, those 2 issues, he looks great!

Last edited:

Is he taller the Batman Beings Batsuite figure?

Just opened him to inspect him, he's looks like a really great figure, pretty spot on Gary Oldman. He's gonna stay in the box until the new Batman figures hit otherwise he looks out of place in the collection.

God damn it I hate it when HT get their heights wrong. Ok Batman does not need to be too tall, Bale is only 6' according to IMDB & Oldman is 5'10. but I wish they had made the J Gordan fig smaller at least if he is too short I can put extra long foot pegs on him.
How do you make a HT fig smaller ? Apart from putting him on a whole new body.

I don't think you should go by IMD's height info on the actor.. I am sure Bane is not meant to be 5'9"-5'10". Nolan filmed scenes at angles to make the character seem more massive in height. Only seen you see Bats and Bane clearly next to each other is during their final fight, but even then... it is hard to distinguish Hardy a shorter than Bale.

Right but Gordon is definitely not meant to be batman or joker height

Back