Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Right but Gordon is definitely not meant to be batman or joker height

I agree with that....if anything... Batman should have the height advantage. Especially with the ears. Hopefully Batman's new boots on the Dx12 will give him the added height the Gordon figure is getting

Oh... wait... aren't Batman's new boots 2 pieces on the DX12? Damn I hope he is a bit taller or at least the same height

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just display Gordon with the dx01 lying flat on the floor, so there's no height comparison :lol

Finally my Gordon arrived today
ANhWe.jpg

dGlh2.jpg

qPF9G.jpg

:lol the first pic looks like he's wearing Bullocks suit

So then... small hacksaw, drill bit? :D

I won't have mine until Wednesday, can someone put up some pics with Batman standing upright? Need to know if I have to pick up a TT.

I dont get it some people got this figure in the middle of August. Now I contacted the place I orderd mine from and they say late September at the earliest. :mad:

I dont get it some people got this figure in the middle of August. Now I contacted the place I orderd mine from and they say late September at the earliest. :mad:

Where are you?

It was released at toy conventions in Asia in August. It's just coming to the US now.

20195E0B-8A26-4381-91B1-CEB24A95ACEA-414-0000001FB45028D9.jpg

14982AC9-C146-490C-8B9D-85B89FA5D0D9-414-0000001FA7ED5FA0.jpg

1175E857-B612-4951-AABC-310338E69AF2-414-0000001FC9A37AD9.jpg

Just got mine and took a couple really quick pictures for fun.

Damn! Those goggles pop off his head so easily. Already had to search the carpet twice to retrieve them. Gonna have to check this figure first before I vacuum the room next...

Anyone else planning on displaying their Gordon more like the picture below? I kind of like that look better then all the SWAT gear and him holding the shotgun in an action pose.
7662047628_f6078ce387.jpg

Don't feel too bad about it. I am in Shanghai (you can almost see HKfrim here :lol ). Gordon hasn't arrived in any of the stores here yet, ant the eta is October. Mind you, the Tumbler hasn't arrived yet either. Meant to here last month. I think that ht are filling out US orders before their domestic ones.

Just received mine today. This is really a great hot toys. Unfortunately there are some bad points imo. The neck is too long (but you can put the polo-neck better to avoid that) and there are some scuff on the glasses ...

gordon5.jpg

gordon2e.jpg

gordon6q.jpg

gordon4m.jpg

gordon1n.jpg

gordon3.jpg

Got the figure on Friday. It's a nice figure. I have two issues (three if you count the price): the neck is too long and the ungloved hands are big. I get T-1000 from this figure.
I would advise those that did not get this figure to wait for the trenchcoat version. This figure isn't anywhere near worth the price. You don't need a Gordon in trenchcoat that bad to pay the price for this figure. But, what do I know maybe by the time that Gordon is released $250 will be the going rate for regular release figures.:dunno
fook6q.jpg

Back