Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Wasn't he meant to be at SDCC as well though? :panic:

No. HT never has things ready for SDCC, just their Asian shows. Its only coinsidence that SDCC is around the same time. We'd get them the same time we are even if SDCC was in March.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Well the Begins Batman and Shadow Predator made last years SDCC :dunno

I'm very curious (and excited) about the packaging for this guy. The Cap box looks really nice, so if this one has a similar style, or is of similar quality, then it should be pretty awesome.

Read some pages back. I'm not sure where, but SS has said it will be available for PO through SS

Fellow boardie Emare already got the new Rescue Version Cap , so does this mean Gordon is available too?

My local HK dealer told me both Gordon and Cap Rescue will be available in Anicom...

Fellow boardie Emare already got the new Rescue Version Cap , so does this mean Gordon is available too?

Don't think Gordon and Angelica will be available until Ani-con. I believe those in HK had a chance to PO them to pick them up at Ani-con. Wouldn't surprise me of the PO for them goes up next week at SS.

From their Official Announcement back before SDCC:

The online registration for the exclusive items available at Ani-Com HK will be open for registration for Hong Kong fans tomorrow, stay tuned with our website (www.hottoys.com.hk) and our official retail store Toy Hunters’ Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/toyhunters) for the latest news very soon!

Precisely, it's available for them to pick it up during Anicom...

Any news on how to get this one in the uk, without eBay that is

....any word on when sideshow will have these? :impatient:

Oldman should get an Oscar nod for DKR.........period.

Back