1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone gotten their T800 T1 battle damage from Big Bad toy store yet?

The skin could definitely use a more sickly, shiny look to it. One of my favourite things about the movie is that the skin starts to die so soon. Maybe he shouldn't have cut so much flesh off when he repaired his eye. Why not just take out the eyeball? and try to let the rest of the flesh heal?

Imagine how nasty the skin would be on the T2 T-800 if he did stay with John and Sarah.

Also, where's my 1/6 fly?

The proto looks pale and clammy to me. I wonder somewhere along the line, by someone, was it assumed that that was a mistake in the proto-paint.

I Was watching a documentary on YouTube last night about Robots and their role in future wars. (I think I been watching too much Terminator :exactly:) Wow I never realized how advanced their getting with these robots. Especially in Japan.
I now think The Terminator was a prophecy.

I know we already got those drone things but they were talking about fully autonomous machines in just 20-40 years, which could distinguish friend from foe etc.
Scary :rip

The proto looks pale and clammy to me. I wonder somewhere along the line, by someone, was it assumed that that was a mistake in the proto-paint.

Hot Toys can't resist darkening up their final headsculpts with spray tan and freckles. It's what they do!

If only The Terminator could of got hold of one of these back in 1984, instead of that 45 pea shooter.

DSCF2839_zps1578b567.jpg

DSCF2842_zpse5b95453.jpg

'' Just what you see pal ''

Hot Toys can't resist darkening up their final headsculpts with spray tan and freckles. It's what they do!

But if HT doesn't do that, and they give us a pale figure, people would then say the paint is not as good as the previous figures and the sculpt looks soft, and he didn't always look pale and all that nonsense. It's a no win situation for HT :gah:

The skin could definitely use a more sickly, shiny look to it. One of my favourite things about the movie is that the skin starts to die so soon. Maybe he shouldn't have cut so much flesh off when he repaired his eye. Why not just take out the eyeball? and try to let the rest of the flesh heal?

Imagine how nasty the skin would be on the T2 T-800 if he did stay with John and Sarah.

Also, where's my 1/6 fly?

A 1/6th scale 80s The Fly would be awesome. Along with a Blade Runner Frank Deckard ;)

Does anybody out there with this in hand also have the SS Premium Format? How does the color of the shirt compare with the one on the statue. SS pretty much nailed the color, but I think HTs is too light. I'm going to make my own clean version and I might have to make some BD versions too so that everything is consistent.images.jpgterm.jpg277918.jpg258710.jpg

Back