Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont you mean Falconer?

:slap I thought that was what he meant too. But I think he IS talking about Tracker. In which case who knows. Nothing has been shown for that figure and I think HT might wanna see how Falconer sells before they decide if they wanna do Tracker (since Tracker will be the 2nd Pred from them to NOT have a removable Bio).

Pred1.jpg

The glare makes it really hard to see and I could be totally off, but to the left of Falconer, it looks almost like it could be a Hot Toys Ghostbuster.

I'm hoping we see Baby Doll or Amber... considering they showed Thor and that movie comes out months after Sucker Punch.

Ah... don't make me choose. :p :wink1:

You never know, HT could pull a Watchmen on us and release Amber first. .... but then we may never get Baby Doll.. :( :lol

we need pics of:

Baby Doll!!!
Batman!!
Superman!!
More TRON! SAM QUORRA OR GEM!
And I hope for MORE WATCHMEN AND THE CROW!

Also, the best for the last (?)

STAR WARS LOVEEEEE

PLEASE HT, you already give us one of the best christmas ever! Finish it and take all my money! =P

The world will have to end in 2012 because there cannot be this much awesomeness crammed into one year (or two). How am I going to catch up?!!

Back