Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some one needs to track down the tracker if he is there and take some pics! ...see what i did there?:lol

Overall "meh" choices to me. Nothing that really sparks my interest out of the titles announced besides the Batman '89.

The wait for these Batman figures is going to be complete torture. :gah:

I'm really happy with how HT has been expanding their VGM series.First Ezio,now MGS.Maybe there is still hope for an HT John Marston.

NO! The most logical thing they should do is go to Ninja Gaiden!

Resident Evil -> Assassin's Creed -> MGS -> NINJA GAIDEN!

See the pattern??

:pray:

I'm really happy with how HT has been expanding their VGM series.First Ezio,now MGS.Maybe there is still hope for an HT John Marston.

NO! The most logical thing they should do is go to Ninja Gaiden!

Resident Evil -> Assassin's Creed -> MGS -> NINJA GAIDEN!

See the pattern??

:pray:

John Marston > Ryu Hyabusa

And here I was, reading through 20+ pages of HT license announcements... kinda bummed that I couldn't see any Thor announcements, and then I saw this:

AAAAAAAHHHHH Yes ! :horror

ap_20101225102739388.jpg

My first reaction was: "Bought!" :rock :lol

I'll definitely wait for some more pics, but so far... This looks absolutely awesome!!!! :rock :rock

Luckily I can say (and I'll probably be the only one :lol) that I have zero interest in the MGS and Batman licenses. I'm very happy for all the fans who finally get what they wanted for so long though!! :rock :rock

And here I was, reading through 20+ pages of HT license announcements... kinda bummed that I couldn't see any Thor announcements, and then I saw this:

My first reaction was: "Bought!" :rock :lol

I'll definitely wait for some more pics, but so far... This looks absolutely awesome!!!! :rock :rock

Luckily I can say (and I'll probably be the only one :lol) that I have zero interest in the MGS and Batman licenses. I'm very happy for all the fans who finally get what they wanted for so long though!! :rock :rock

Of all the photos I've seen, I find myself going back to this one. Hopefully with everything looking as good as it does now; they'll have it out by the time the movie comes out.

If HT produces Ghostbusters I am screwed. :panic:

QFT! Especially if they make Gozer! :/

I think this is a Vinyl

newrelease_013.jpg

Seriously...More Ironman...BLEH!...PASS!

Oh and both Batman and Joker are confirmed Voorhees, forgot to post it,

attachment.php

Win.

Jill

ap_20101225094259765.jpg

Alice

ap_20101225094308815.jpg

Jill is ok...Alice looks Jewish. Pass.

AAAAAAAHHHHH Yes !

ap_20101225102739388.jpg

I still think Thor's outfit looks like it came from Walmart. This Fig is a BIG pass for me....and so is the movie!

This ones great for Predator Collectors. Win.

Back