Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to stop buying 1/6 figures (although i've got less than 10 of them) but with news like this.... i'll probably won't stop any time soon

I was on my way out too. Even sold off a couple gems because I was in a bind for funds. Still would like to stick to statues, but Hot Toys MGS is really tempting. Might still skip out on the stuff because 3A Rex > HT MGS3 figures.

Why would they announce Avatar again when it's already been announced?

Boy they used that "coming soon" statement loosely didn't they....:wink1:

For me it is:

1. Indiana Jones (MAYBE)
2. Sucker Punch (PASS)
3. Batman 1989 (WILL GET! DUH!)
4. Metal Gear Solid (INTERESTED)
5. Captain America (WILL GET FO SHO!)
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (ONLY INTERESTED IN JACK)
7. Captain Harlock (PASS)

I hope the last 3 licenses are not of my interest, my wallet is staring at me...

Indiana Jones is a must for me :whip

Batman, Metal Gear Solid, Captain America (Maybe)

MGS1 logo, but pics of Snake Eater.

Must be a master licence surely?

It's not the MGS1 logo, or at least it's incomplete. MGS1 on PS didn't use this font. TTS did but then again it lacks the "The Twin Snakes".

A master licence would be the dream.

MGS1 logo, but pics of Snake Eater. Must be a master licence surely?

I would think so but then again HT with the Resident Evil license has always listed the games individually...and don't call me surely.

So they still have three more licenses to announce?

Yup although if they announce a 1989 Burton Batmobile I think I may lose my ____. Fingers crossed for the Green Lantern license.

I have a feeling two of them will be GL and Thor.

Even if they aren't announced, we all know they are going to come.

I would think so but then again HT with the Resident Evil license has always listed the games individually...and don't call me surely.

Yup although if they announce a 1989 Burton Batmobile I think I may lose my ____. Fingers crossed for the Green Lantern license.

:lol

Good point.

Must admit, I would be all over a 1/6 Burton Batmobile. I could pass on the Tumbler, but not that bad boy.

I really hope that they redo the HS on Indy. Everyone is very excited here that they're finally getting an HT Indy but the likeness is really off.

Damn, so much goodness here.

So it looks like I'll be getting at the very least a DX Indy, Supes, '89 Batman, probably Captain America... And quite possibly Solid Snake, especially if he's from the first MGS.

Gonna be expensive...

Oops, double post.

I guess I'd get Avatar too, but only if they're in scale. Hoping one of the next announcements is sw...

Back