Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After they actually made the "Rose Hill Tony Stark" figure nothing should surprise us.

I still can't believe that thing is an actual figure.

We're gonna see Hulk Buster in 2 days ! :panic:

Sneak peek photo.....dang this thing is gonna be HUGE. :rotfl

y23i.jpg

I officially demand a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman figure.

Hot Toys has until Tweeterhead comes out with their statue version. Whichever one I see first gets my money. The other one eats my dust.

If he's 6-7 in the movies as he is in the comics, the figure should be under 14 inches tall, so about three inches shorter than the Avengers Hulk.

Comparing him to Nebula (who should be around Widows size) I'd say he's around the upper end of that, around 7-8 foot tall.
Not the best comparison pic obviously, but torso size if an okay judge for height
View attachment 152517

Not sure why we wouldn't get his chair, since we've never seen him out of it. Which reminds me of the How it Should Have Ended GotG video. LOL

But isn't Nebula returning? Seems like a good cross-over character to make. And actually not very femmey looking, no hair to worry about.
Maybe it'll be the "surprise" character that we see at Toy Soul from GoTG? Although if there was another character they would do it would be Ronan. I agree though that Nebula would be easier than BW. Her eyes are pure black and all you would need is the sculpt since it requires no hair.

Back