Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all awesome but I wonder if these will be the only figures on display...any new licenses or other figures from existing ones like 70s Logan or the Fass?

Hell whats dream is this PO-ed a figures 7 months apart earlier from movie release

My body still not ready, its near christmas already

I just want to know how much the Hulkbuster suit is going to cost me..., it's annoying to say it but I just have to have it, it's too awesome to ignore..., ideally of course my fears will be put to rest & I'll see the price & breath a sigh of relief (as in, thank you as it's affordable)..., something tells me it'll be more of an ouch feeling though & very high price wise. :(

Should Thanos come with his hover throne? Also, will the lack of an Infinity Gauntlet accessory be a deal breaker for anyone?

Should Thanos come with his hover throne? Also, will the lack of an Infinity Gauntlet accessory be a deal breaker for anyone?

Not really for me! It's the budget for me coz I just started collecting the avengers. So i would try to focus on the heroes/ HB/ Ultron & then Thanos. Knowing he'll appear in infinity war, I could wait. By then, he'll have the gauntlet so it's even sweeter!

More than likely, as much as I want Thanos, this first iteration will be a pass for me. I do want him to have the infinity gauntlet and I have patience enough to wait several years before I get it. If I'm going to spend so much on one figure, I want it to be the best iteration of the character.

Thinking back on how Hot Toys handled the Mark VI in Avengers and Golden Age Cap in Winter Solder, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that HT releases Thanos as a regular release here, then just modifies him with the Guantlet and a few other bells and whistles as a "special promo edition" figure in small numbers for the Infinity Wars. Sounds insane, but not without precedent.

I may have to pass on Thanos simply because I can't afford him right now. I'm such a chicken **** that I have to get Mark 43, hawkeye, and ultron for now.

Oh man this is exciting!

So if this is end of this week I would imagine they will release pics before hand or at the event?

I cannot believe they are going to show Ultron, the big question is if to get Thanos now or wait for Infinity war or just get the gauntlet as an add on later! Difficult decision

"In ordinary usage, price is the quantity of payment or compensation given by one party to another in return for goods or services."
kiss.gif

Back