1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, is this place always so... bitter? I?m convinced this place just hates everything :lol

Best SDCC for Star Wars fans who aren?t just OT purists :lol

Sideshow Freak long ago became the rickety bridge that all the hobbys trolls live beneath.

How many people here are getting this because they love Ewoks as opposed to being so starved of HT aliens you'll buy any non-human character at this point?

I preordered the two pack. $5.00 cheaper and comes with the extra accessories. Wicket was no where on my radar till I saw them setup together. They will make a nice display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the most stagnant and boring 1/6 Star Wars has been in years...

And it really should be an exciting time to collect the toys considering a new trilogy is about to wrap in a couple months. Let that sink in and then thank Kennedy and Johnson.

Yep they are personally responsible for all of this toy companies decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep they are personally responsible for all of this toy companies decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are responsible for putting the franchise in its current pitiful state which has had a very negative effect on toy sales, theme park attendance, subsequent film attendance, etc. Excitement was high after TFA and Star Wars previously was king above Marvel and is now a distant second. Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson did that, it simply can't be denied anymore.

How many people here are getting this because they love Ewoks as opposed to being so starved of HT aliens you'll buy any non-human character at this point?

Im just quite fond of the idea of having a wicked Wicket...ready to murder my over-priced plastic recently bought stormtroopers from gluttonous SS :).

They are responsible for putting the franchise in its current pitiful state which has had a very negative effect on toy sales, theme park attendance, subsequent film attendance, etc. Excitement was high after TFA and Star Wars previously was king above Marvel and is now a distant second. Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson did that, it simply can't be denied anymore.

IMG_4270.jpg

This is the most stagnant and boring 1/6 Star Wars has been in years...

And it really should be an exciting time to collect the toys considering a new trilogy is about to wrap in a couple months. Let that sink in and then thank Kennedy and Johnson.

Damn right...at least in couple of months this forsaken "trilogy" is about to sink into oblivion, along with its currently ruinous - clown administration in LF. Its about time to open new chapters for our beloved SW.

It was funny I was watching a movie news YouTube report about the Obi Wan news. The presenter is actually not a Star Wars fan at all (more comic book movies) but lives in Hollywood and is very close to the "industry". Anyway, it was very interesting to hear her say exactly the same about the state of Star Wars, and that coming from a "non-fan".

Of course everyone hopes the TV series will be a new start. But I agree Star Wars has been very stagnant.

Back