1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought twice from LCDN, and have regular Maul on preorder. They are good. Figures does not come in shipper box (Someone has mentioned that they get the figures directly from HT, instead of SSC). However, they send the figures in a large box with full of styrofoam, so it's well protected. They forgot to include invoice in the box once, though. That delayed customs clearance.

No one hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans.

The same stuff that happened with the sequel trilogy happened with the prequel trilogy. George would be proud, it's like a circle.

TLJ was a very polarizing film, I'll say that but it amazes me how hung up people are on it. Every single time that the words TLJ are uttered their heads pop up like a dog with a treat bag. It's the same as the Captain Marvel folks. It's like they reach a point where they wake up and exist solely to hate a film. I just cannot fathom taking that much energy of my life to be so angry over it. It's like the water-cooler folks who only ever have five stories to tell.

Every Star Wars Film is polarizing upon release and eventually they find a new one to complain about. People complained about the prequels now they praise those and complain about the sequels.

Its just gotten so damn annoying. If you don?t like it, can you leave the rest of us alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So many things Wicket could have came with. The capture net with Chewbacca?s animal snack, those rock weapons, glider, hell even 3-POs chair to push his release hype even more.

Just looked at LCDN and yes they definitely have better prices on some of the pieces compared to Amazing Col... especially Han Mudtrooper. He?s 25? less... and sold out [emoji37]

Yes this is LCDN's only problem. They do not have pre-orders for so long.

Yes this is LCDN's only problem. They do not have pre-orders for so long.

They do tend to have them up longer than most UK sellers though, and a heck of a lot cheaper. I only just pre-ordered Endor Luke, TPM Maul and R2 in June. The Mudtrooper sold out almost as soon as the Patrol Trooper released in HK. I missed out on that one and ended up having to get him from a UK seller.

I bought twice from LCDN, and have regular Maul on preorder. They are good. Figures does not come in shipper box (Someone has mentioned that they get the figures directly from HT, instead of SSC). However, they send the figures in a large box with full of styrofoam, so it's well protected. They forgot to include invoice in the box once, though. That delayed customs clearance.

They’re always really well packaged. Must’ve had 15 or so figures from them and never had an issue. The only problem is they tend to be a few months behind everyone else with regards to release date. My Obi-Wan deluxe is only just coming into stock this week for example.

Anyone going to go for this look ?

102114_DroneSpeeder_FEAT.jpg

They’re always really well packaged. Must’ve had 15 or so figures from them and never had an issue. The only problem is they tend to be a few months behind everyone else with regards to release date. My Obi-Wan deluxe is only just coming into stock this week for example.

I am in no hurry to get figures early, so it's no deal. Also, I asked them to put a note that I wrote to customs officials and they did it. So, customer communication is good too.

its $200 bucks! I dont think I would pay over $130 for this. Maybe if it were a predewok with blood all over and stormtrooper head with spine coming out I would do it.

It is fortunate that you do not HAVE to purchase Wicket and pay $200. Freedom is wonderful ... isn't it?

Back