Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suit up gantry is 300+ without the Mark IV...with Mark IV it's almost $500...You can bet a Monger will be close to the latter.

well, lets face it, even if both figures (gantry with the mark iv and iron monger) were $500, they're still both a must for iron man fans lol

Personally I think that Iron Monger is the best looking Iron Man figure Hot Toys have made. This guy is going to look sweet on your shelves.

Here's a question...

If Spider-man doesn't fit in a Detolf when stood up on his building corner piece, what are the chances of Iron Monger fitting inside?

As posted on OSW

GrenadierStinny said:
Don't know if it's been mention, and I don't have time to read to find out because I'm exhausted from the show, but the Iron Monger will retail for 450.00 and the Batmobile will be 950.00

Goodnight!!

yeah BS. thats too much. should be 300. this shouldnt cost more than the tron lightcycle. or batpod. so dumb.

450$ ??? easy pass

i prefer to use that money for the LSF Wolf Predator

The price is high but i'm still going to get it.

saying stuff like this is why they price them so high. i bought my first car for 500 bucks. haha this is an action figure, youre being taken advantage of.

i expect to pay 500 if i mis the initial release and have to hit scalpor prices, but hot toys is going right to that number. its absurd.

If they gave you an option to buy Iron Monger without Stane, I can see a $300 price tag. After all you're paying $450 for a two pack, and they aren't just giving away the Stane figure for free even if you don't care for him. It's kind of like $300 for Iron Monger and $150 for Stane.. Still a bit pricey, but honesty it's about the right mark.

It's $450 for Iron Monger + Stane two pack, not $450 for Iron Monger. There's a huge difference there.

saying stuff like this is why they price them so high. i bought my first car for 500 bucks. haha this is an action figure, youre being taken advantage of.

i expect to pay 500 if i mis the initial release and have to hit scalpor prices, but hot toys is going right to that number. its absurd.

:lol

I don't think me saying that is going to make any difference to what they charge! I mean i really like it and want it, if i don't buy it then there will be plenty of people that will.

:lol

I don't think me saying that is going to make any difference to what they charge! I mean i really like it and want it, if i don't buy it then there will be plenty of people that will.

Although these figures are toys, they're also still collectors items and as Jay says, some people will be willing to pay that little bit extra to get their hands on one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back