Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
consider this bought. no question about it. and it's not even an issue of cost. this is an absolute marvel of engineering, and i'll pay what ht is charging. end of story.

now, more pics, please!

ps: now maybe those dreams of mine to see a ht robo cain will come true as well...

Who knows if the Stane sculpt has even been made yet. That could be a Kevin Flynn sculpt under there.

I wish we could see a rear photo of the Iron Monger. I'm guessing that the legs open up in the back and then clasp together to fit the Obi figure inside? :dunno

I'd be surprised if he could just slip on this suit like a jacket & pants set :lol

A not very clear photo of I Monger's back
11072214194073e1170e0dff76.jpg

Thanks bandito. Well by the looks of it we can throw out my theory :lol Torso theory is still on the table! :lecture

SO, is it too soon to know the release date on Iron Monger ?

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. And I haven't seen a pic yet that shows a card (if there is one) displaying release date, price, etc. etc.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. And I haven't seen a pic yet that shows a card (if there is one) displaying release date, price, etc. etc.

Yeah, I couldn't find a pic of it. I just want to know when should I start selling my kidney to afford it.

just means we should have plenty time to save money and get the preorders in lol (well, when companies start taking preorders that is)

If the Suit Up Gantry w/ IM IV is $500, how much will Monger be?

If there's a full-bodied Obadiah included and seeing how HTs knows the demand for the Iron Monger is there, I'd say this could have a similar price tag. I can't see it being too far off.

I could be wrong. I'm a HT n00b, but that's my assessment of it.

If there's a full-bodied Obadiah included and seeing how HTs knows the demand for the Iron Monger is there, I'd say this could have a similar price tag. I can't see it being too far off.

I could be wrong. I'm a HT n00b, but that's my assessment of it.

That really sucks if it's $500 since we are afterall talking about toys here. Ideally $300-$350 would what I want this to be set at.

That really sucks if it's $500 since we are afterall talking about toys here. Ideally $300-$350 would what I want this to be set at.

I could very well be way off, but I'll just expect the worst and hope for the best with this one. :lol

Now THAT's what I'm talking about HT!!

I see you Jeff!

... So I do, my friends! :hi5:

Holy mother******* s***.
it´s official HT´s guys lost their minds.
How are we going to pay for all this stuff?!
Or are they thinking about gettin´ bankruptand this the start, cause some time we can´t get all this amazing stuff.
:lol
Let´s take the HIMYM-way and let´s pretend I said:
MUST HAVE!!!
:thud:
:lol We'll have to work hard to afford it, huh Timo?! :1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back