Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's true, it's about the stupidest thing I can imagine...surely there must be a better route to profit than paying someone to wait days in line so you can flip overpriced action figures on eBay? For the most part, the crowd looked like younger fanboys/fangirls, though the grandma with the missing hair (!!!) with the mah jong group looked out of place (the family that plays together - ?) and it got a little sketchy in that middle stretch with the tent-city, but then it went right back to looking like standard fan-fare. At any rate, looks like more "fun" than I can handle, will gladly place orders from home and what I can't get, I won't lose sleep over. :)

It's all true......
We're all going to die.....

It's a well known fact in HK, my bro in law walked past and he asked one of the people in line what they up to, one said 'dunno, I'm following instructions'

You'll see the usual suspects on fleabay with exclusives up...

Sour grapes... Yea.... I'm eating some now...

Please please please let it be Mark 1, RS, Loki, Hulk, Doc Ock and Destroyer!

Not one of them, all of them :lol

I'm with you on this for the excitement, but at the same time terrified for my wallet as it is already going to be put under heavy damage after seeing comic con displays.

I hope also to see the iron monger again with fully open cockpit this time.

Hell Suprise me, I'm still want to see a Victor Creed.

Any more ways you would like to announce your prejudiced, narrow mind to us?

as someone of indian heritage i found his post highly offensive too! we indians never wait in line! we'd wait till the line got moving, cut to the front, possibly faking some kind of disability, push over old people and little children, buy the thing, replace any valuable parts, and only THEN scalp the ____ out of it.

basically all indians are george costanza seeing smoke in a room full of vulnerable people.

as someone of indian heritage i found his post highly offensive too! we indians never wait in line! we'd wait till the line got moving, cut to the front, possibly faking some kind of disability, push over old people and little children, buy the thing, replace any valuable parts, and only THEN scalp the ____ out of it.

basically all indians are george costanza seeing smoke in a room full of vulnerable people.

Star puffs and the offencive narrow minded both ment a citizen of India, not native American...

Quote to end all quotes :hi5:

I'll keep my fingers cross on Keaton Batman and MGS, hope they will be ready for the show. :impatient:

Red Skull should be ready since HT mention the proto is near finish when CA was announce. :panic:

Star puffs and the offencive narrow minded both ment a citizen of India, not native American...

so did i

152797091_c3fa0e5fe7.jpg

Since Hot Toys is doing Manga figures I wish they would do a Guyver and a Berserker figure. Thisr would be great abd I believe they are more popular than the mangas they have released figures for.

I'll keep my fingers cross on Keaton Batman and MGS, hope they will be ready for the show. :impatient:

Red Skull should be ready since HT mention the proto is near finish when CA was announce. :panic:

was planning on staying away from the cap line but the red skull is too tempting.:panic::panic::panic:

[ame="https://youtu.be/ueh_1PeJhaQ"]https://youtu.be/ueh_1PeJhaQ[/ame]

I'm so pumped!!! But I'll be pissed if they just do Ichabod. The Headless Horseman or GTFO!

Back