How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
I don't think Hex is ranking them according to his view of the quality of the films but instead according to which one he happens to be more 'in the mood' for at a given time.

I can be more 'in the mood' for T2 while still thinking that T1 is the better film.

You can never have too much Terminator love, I say! :lol

I'm liking T2 more today that T1, but that's just me. :lol

Tee hee hee! I'm starting to think I might be the only female Terminator fan on the forum - which is amazing. Guh, Terminator anything is so cool to me.

Tee hee hee! I'm starting to think I might be the only female Terminator fan on the forum - which is amazing. Guh, Terminator anything is so cool to me.

You're a girl?? That explains all the mind-changing then!- *Runs for cover*

Ah I thought you'd object to that 'mind-changing' generalisation, not so, but you certainly won't be called a 'girl'. My apologies.

A female Terminator fan is rare in my experience, fair play.

Terminator has no cultural or gender boundaries.

Much love for Linda Hamilton!

linda-hamilton-t2.jpg

Yep, for sure! Sarah and Ripley would have to be my favorite female characters of all time. How about you?

I like it when you agree with me! I do like Leia, too - but, I'm not a sci-fi nerd about it at all ...whatever that is.

Aren't we all nerds here? Not saying we have to fit the stereotype in every conceivable way but at least inasmuch as we love sci-fi and collect figures! Thats all I meant in my nerd referance.

No offence taken. It's a hobby for me, I'm a lover of sci-fi and art, etc. But here's what wiki says about nerds...

"Nerd is a term that refers to a person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests, rather than engaging in more social or conventional activities. It often carries a derogatory connotation or stereotype. The nerd may be awkward, shy and unattractive.[1] Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers, or will tend to associate with like-minded people."

Still think you're a nerd? :lol

Actually yeah and without the positive points of pursuing intellectual activities etc.

Hey apparently I'm not bad looking though. I have that. :lol ..............:thud:

Not one of those, but I am going to watch the directors cut of T2 today! :lol

Back