How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
I am, but think what you like... wannabe punk. :lol

PoljubacDeadline.jpg

Punk is whatever we made it to be!

I am, but think what you like... wannabe punk. :lol

Finally honest, eh?

And I'm just not sure what is the purpose of my picture posted, is it like putting me down?! :) There are far worse pictures of me online if that's your goal (all uploaded by me for friends, so I don't mind them posted even here). ;)

Now I'm going far offtopic, so I'll stop.

Coooooooool! I haven't got a problem, you're the one pulling faces at the crowd. I said I'm going to watch T2 and you pop up saying I'm full of it. Turns out you're the one full of it, Syd :lol

Coooooooool! I haven't got a problem, you're the one pulling faces at the crowd. I said I'm going to watch T2 and you pop up saying I'm full of it. Turns out you're the one full of it, Syd :lol

I could wrong tho..maybe you just want to boost the talk.
Well, I'll be watching all four movies tomorrow with the girlfriend, so I'll even help you out with the talk!

I'll let you know if my current preferences have changed after watching em all in one day.

At this moment, they go:
T1
T2
TS
T3

That's cool, feel free. You sound like you love the Terminator as much as we do. Much respect! I rank them the same way as you at the moment, too. :duff:peace

Last edited:
:lol What's going on in here? Terminator marithon?

Yeah, it will be a Terminator Marathon. It our sixth anniversary of relationship, and we'll start a day with Avatar Extended Version, and then all Terminator movies. She's a huge Terminator fan as well.

Congrats on the 6th anniversary! Sounds like a great way to spend the day!

The original Terminator hands down, still don't get how this is even up for discussion. Arnold playing paddy cake with furlong was sooooo cute.. give me a break.

Thanks for the nice words. We had a great day yesterday.

Nothings changed, even after watching all 4 movies in one day.
It's just painfully obvious how T3 is a bad movie, watching it after first two, and how Mostow didn't know how to properly "use" Arnold, as he did such an awful mistakes. Terminator Salvation doesn't even feel like a Terminator movie, but I still prefer it over the T3.
T1 and T2 are just masterpieces. T1 is my favorite horror/SF/action movie, and nothing will ever top it..T2 is a great, amazing sequel, and even tho it has better effects, and looks way more polished, it lacks that desperate atmosphere of the first one. First one simply "feels" more honest and true.

Anyways, love 'em both, my favorite movies.
T Salvation I like, and T3 I can stand to watch from time to time (mostly because of the beautiful work on the effects, nothing more)

Glad you both had a good time, Toni. T3 would have to be my least favorite, too. The FX are good, but the rest of the film and performances leaves me feeling a little cold. The spark got lost somewhere in the mix. I didn't like how Arnie portrayed the Terminator in this one... Love the bit where Arnie and the TX have the fight in the toilet, and the part where the TX goes for a little ride in the massive crane truck, though. Terminator Salvation is better, but it was too chaotic and didn't have a very coherent story line. Great FX and CG, though.

I'm having a real T1 day today! This film pretty much owned my teenage years.

I think I did after the third time I saw it, I still love watch the directors cut.

Back