HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got him this day...
PC210078-1.jpg

PC210079-1.jpg

PC210081-1.jpg

THIS is why he called the wolf...he could bear it( burnt ) by himself...
PC210083-1.jpg

so, I can get this guy for 135 bucks plus free shipping. do you guys feel this figure is worth that price? and it's the cleaner kit version

You can actually get it for less, not sure if BadMoon still has his for $120 shipped and you just missed out on someone selling one for even cheaper. I paid retail for my first one and he's worth every penny:D

he was on sale before for 115 a few weeks ago. I'm really just looking to upgrade to a new predator, I have the AVP ancient predator which I will most likely sell if I buy one of the newer ones, i'm just not sure if this is the one I want to get. I've heard about some problems with the shoulders, what's the extent of that problem? like it would fall off or pop out? is that a big deal? and what's badmoon? a website?

actually I think i've seen it. it's something with a screw right? how do I get ahold of badmoon? i'm interested

he was on sale before for 115 a few weeks ago. I'm really just looking to upgrade to a new predator, I have the AVP ancient predator which I will most likely sell if I buy one of the newer ones, i'm just not sure if this is the one I want to get. I've heard about some problems with the shoulders, what's the extent of that problem? like it would fall off or pop out? is that a big deal? and what's badmoon? a website?

the shoulder on Wolf can be a little loose. pay no mind to elder...what he does to his figures in private you don't want to see..:yuck

I don't think I want to see what any of you guys do to your preds in private lol

thanks for the link to badmoon, I sent him a PM

Back