HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys quick question how many different hands comes with the wolf v1? I'm getting a loose one and want to make sure I get all the hands thanks guys!

gotta agree still one of my fav still looks good for an old figure

33fcmk0.jpg

That shot is just full of awesomeness

wolf looks great , the one that got me start collecting was actaully lost , but the first one i ever bought was scar , nowdays i hate lost

i actually like my lost i dont put the helmet on he actually grows on me as of now i own 7 ht alien and preds also berserker is coming so 8 first it was wolf v1 ,grid alien,avp elder ,lost ,p1,guardian,aliens alien warrior ,and berserker the cool thing is i never payed over $200 for any of them i scored the alien warrior for $90 last week it was new but the leg snapped when he took it out for the pictures

great figure an oldy
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0m3YsUdh7m8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0m3YsUdh7m8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I love this WOlf. He's really bad$$.

Can anyone help me to do mods on his dual shoulder canon so it sticks out better? Thanks

also, if you notice... i made 2 holes in the middle of the armor, to the right of the back pack to insert the mask wires. makes it look so much better. i think it's kinda stupid to insert the wires on the left side... gets in the way of the plasmacaster

final product!

26811523.22f827.jpg

26811534.c1603a.jpg

26811542.517f08.jpg

26811548.02fd7f.jpg

26811552.2b1bd1.jpg

26738140.7a2453.jpg

Haven't seen these but Holy!!! These pics are amazing. Make me appreciate my wolf even more. :)

Back