HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is. I collect

SIDESHOW
Star Wars
LOTR
Indy
Jurassic Park

HOT TOYS
ALIENS
Predator
AVP
POTC
Rambo
Rocky

On a budget, saving a few bucks here and there helps you not have to pass on stuff down the road, and I may be more vocal but plenty are waiting for him from SSC and their distributors. Plus he pads my rewards points a good ammount, and i might as well be able to buy something for free later earning cash back on things I buy anyway. Like I said before, I wasn't too excited about Wolf until pretty recently, so I never considered going Toys2. I don't even mind the wait, it's only that usually the notices from SSC are pretty spot on but with Wolf, he's over a week past due and it's a little like, what's going on.

Same here , I never really mind waiting as long as I know I have one .
:D

Even at that, if you were an early bird, you could have gotten wolf for $129.99 + shipping at toys2.net, but then again, this was a while ago...

Well, I have yet another Wolf now, the DVD! Just got it from WalMart, and the making of stuff is cool. Nice (but brief) behind the scenes docs. Haven't watched it all yet, to see the extra scenes, but will be shortly. Damn glad to have it though! :rock

Sounds pretty cool, Les! I'd like to know how helpful you think it is for painting references. I remember it was pretty dark, but I suppose there must be plenty of good stuff you could get by pausing, then advancing frame by frame. Btw, did you ever get your PredAlien from ABC? I've been wondering what sort of repaint you might have in mind for it (her?).

Just got my wolf predator from ABC yesterday. two missing springs for the helmet and a broken plasma caster!! right out of the box. I emailed Hot Toys but they dont have any wolf spares:banghead

Well, I have yet another Wolf now, the DVD! Just got it from WalMart, and the making of stuff is cool. Nice (but brief) behind the scenes docs. Haven't watched it all yet, to see the extra scenes, but will be shortly. Damn glad to have it though! :rock

Let us know what you think Les. I watched the BR Unrated last night and it seemed even darker than in the theaters. I was kind of hoping it would be brighter. But it's cool they added some scenes that weren't in the theatrical release. I understand that they wanted to hide some deficiencies with the costumes...but they went way to dark. The same thing could have been accomplished with LESS...no pun intended. :D

I'm still waiting on Cornerstore to get their Wolfs from SS. So it will be a while. I would have thought I would have it by now.

Just got my wolf predator from ABC yesterday. two missing springs for the helmet and a broken plasma caster!! right out of the box. I emailed Hot Toys but they dont have any wolf spares:banghead

Did Hot Toys say they didn't have any wolf spare parts? I also got my Wolf from ABC last week and he came with a broken spear and plasma caster. I emailed Hot Toys and they said to ship the broken pats to them so they can "fix" them. I don't think gluing the joint will be strong enough though.

I got AvP:R on DVD today too...the only thing that can make the day better is if Sideshow finally ships them out today!!! :rock

Okey just watched the tracking of the wolf predator. It finally reached my country. Now its in costums in OSLO. Will HOPEFULLY have it tomorrow, but thats doubtfull. Id say Thursday or friday ^^. Been waiting for ages. From now on im only using EMS shipping. By the way the dvd isnt out here untill JUNE lol. Oh well i downloaded it agesw ago.

Just got my DVD from F.Y.E. w/the litho. Now I wish alterego would ship mine now.
6egime.jpg

I want that DVD box with the BD Predalien!! Have to go to Ebay for that I supose...

Did Hot Toys say they didn't have any wolf spare parts? I also got my Wolf from ABC last week and he came with a broken spear and plasma caster. I emailed Hot Toys and they said to ship the broken pats to them so they can "fix" them. I don't think gluing the joint will be strong enough though.

Sending back brocken parts to get them fixed might not be the best solution, but to me, this proves that HOT TOYS really does all they can to satisfy their customers. HT where already my fav company when it came to quality/price, but now, they are a strong contender for 'best customer service' also. Currently that title still is in SSC's hands, but they dropped the ball a couple of times lately. Perhaps they (SSC) are the victim of their own success? If you have an outstanding customer service, people tend to use it more and more. So, perhaps they have so much work lately, that the quality of their service suffers a bit. I hope they get their stuff together.

Back