HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D FINALLY got my Wolf shipping notice, he'll be here Wednesday!! I went to F.Y.E today & scored an AVPR lithograph. They only had 2 left, I got lucky!! Woohoo!! :wacky :D :cool:

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I really want mine now.

P.s. I just noticed that I really screwed up going with Alter Ego. Should always go with Sideshow Collectibles.

Well, if you're trying to save, you gotta do what's best, but if you want it quickly, not good to go to someone that gets their supply from Sideshow, you'll always be behind and AE gets from Sideshow doesn't it?

Well, if you're trying to save, you gotta do what's best, but if you want it quickly, not good to go to someone that gets their supply from Sideshow, you'll always be behind and AE gets from Sideshow doesn't it?

:monkey2
Yes, they get it from SSC. And I wouldn't have saved any. I actually would have saved $6 if I had ordered from SSC. I would've canceled at AE, but they would've charged me $35.10 to cancel. But then the downfall is that SSC needs a sig for it to be dropped off at my home, and I can't be home when the FedEx man comes, and I can't got to the FedEx warehouse because they close before I can get one of my parents to drive me there. So pretty much I'm screwed, and have to wait the extra 2-3 weeks.:monkey2:monkey2

Ya, I'm fortunate to have a job that's ok with me shipping stuff there, I dread if I ever am in a position where I don't have a trusty place to send things to or can't get sigs for items.

I ordered both my PA And Wolf from ABC, and my service was great. It took them a while to get it in hand, but once they did, they shipped them right on out. Mine arrived intact. Sorry to hear your's didn't Atlantis. The springs can be replaced with the right kind of thick thread. As for your broken caster, that can be repaired. Sorry to hear of it.

ABC offered me a refund, if i send the figure back at my own cost which from the UK could cost around the £50 mark $100!!

I emailed hot toys directly they offered me a repair also at my own cost. im thinking of going with the repair. Anyone else had stuff repaired by hot toys? is it worth sending back or repairing myself?

My wolf's leg broke off. ABC said I could send it back to them and they would get it repaired. What other option is there? So I sent it back, and am waiting for it to come back, so I can't say how good a repair is. On the other hand ABC's English isn't perfect, so repair, with a bit of luck, might mean replacement. Someone else posted there are no spare parts, so it may mean repair. I'll just have to wait and see.

Hot Toys' English isn't perfect either. I had a previous Hot Toys item that was damaged when I opened the box. Wrote to them and it took them 2 whole months to get back to me. They said they will repair it but they sent me a replacement instead.

So hopefully, you guys can get replacements for your damaged Wolfie parts.

^^^^ yeah Solidsnake! Can't wait to see a review video!!!!

We might even have a couple up at the same time, I'm waiting on ANOTHER bio helmet from the 'king' of bio's! I got the Boar Bio from the end of Predator comin my way!

Youtube needs more Pred videos!

We might even have a couple up at the same time, I'm waiting on ANOTHER bio helmet from the 'king' of bio's! I got the Boar Bio from the end of Predator comin my way!

yes it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

ROGER THAT !!
Ohh man is perfect now that I have the DVD and the Blue Ray version so I have video for the review and showcase video.
I cant wait to put him together and start working on video.

Ahhhhh so typical. These days the tolling in our country is slow. It takes about a week when it arrives the country til its done processing in customs -.-. So lame, tough its been 4 days now so it should be done on monday or tuesday so hopefully ill have the wolf on wednesday or thursday :S. Dam ive been waiting long, geeeeeeeees. Oh well, i guess ill have something to look forward too. And when i get it my collection will be forfilled "for a while". And i will be getting a glass cabinet/closet for them next week so ^^. So the dust will stay away "hate dust". Cheers.

Gahgantu.

This thread has been lacking pictures for some time, which I'll be changing next week for sure :) Just to remember what's coming to us because it's felt like so long since we thought we'd be getting it.

6365_press01-001.jpg

6365_press02-001.jpg

6365_press04-001.jpg

6365_press08-001.jpg

6365_press09-001.jpg

6365_press14-001.jpg

6365_press16-001.jpg

Can't wait :rock

Actually, watching the DVD recently, it's not as milky looking as the SSC bust has it, you can actually see the iris a bit.
ah, ok
i haven't seen it since it came out in theaters and i assumed sideshow would get it right.
________
ROLL BLUNTS

Last edited:
ah, ok
i haven't seen it since it came out in theaters and i assumed sideshow would get it right.

Well it is curious, they did it with ADI, the makers, so you'd assume ADI gets it's own prop right, but in the movie, it looks more normal than it does on the bust, but the HT proto image I posted does have it a bit too normal. I wasn't digging for in hand pictures to post, but I think it wasn't so normal as the HT images in hand. It almost looks like the mask in the movie had lights in it to help the eyes show, so maybe the SSC bust has the unlit design but when they shine a light behind it the damaged eye looked a bit more normal.

Anyway, as long as it's distinct from the good eye that's what matters most to me.

Back