HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the extended edition but on standard DVD as currently Blu-ray version only region A and only have a UK PS3 so region B :confused: so will be watching that on my cinema system later in the week.....

"crank up the volume and get the popcorn the wolf will be in town!"

I ordered both my PA And Wolf from ABC, and my service was great. It took them a while to get it in hand, but once they did, they shipped them right on out. Mine arrived intact. Sorry to hear your's didn't Atlantis. The springs can be replaced with the right kind of thick thread. As for your broken caster, that can be repaired. Sorry to hear of it.

Mine was at customs in NORWAY "my origin country" 2 days ago. Will probably have it today or tomorrow ^^. Cant wait. And my Battle Damaged is at my local post office and on its way for further distribution XD, mail man will probably drop it off in an hour or two ^^.

should've bought 2 dammit...
only thing that kept me was the fact that it was far from perfect, and in many ways a step back from the previous preds

I got an e-mail saying they re starting to charge credit cards from April 22nd.Allow 72 business hours after that.
i think i ll have jumped through enough hoops soon to own one.:duh

Despite some of the poor elements of the movie, to me, Wolf is the coolest Predator since P2, maybe even cooler than the P2 Predator and the figure looks more fun than the P2, so him finding that sort of popularity doesn't surprise me at all.

I feel the same way.Which is why I'm going to get all Wolf related itmes I can.I got the Mask on my wall and the HT figure on the way,I also have the 1/1 bust on order.If SS produces a maquette I'll be getting that as well,if I have to narrow somethings down to get it I will.But I don't think it will be a problem since it will most likely won't come out till next year.

My Wolf has shipped, he'll be here next Thursday, woohoo :rock FINALLY

*Predator purrrr* It's on next Thursday, been brainstorming some ideas since I picked up the movie the other day.

My Wolf has shipped, he'll be here next Thursday, woohoo :rock FINALLY

*Predator purrrr* It's on next Thursday, been brainstorming some ideas since I picked up the movie the other day.

congratulations maul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that beautiful piece , as i prepare for the photos :naughty:naughty:naughty:chew

Back