HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell 'na!
I just wanted to see what type of picture I'd get with these cool colored lights I got, apparently they weren't bright enough.:monkey2

I applaud you. While I think some shots in AVPR were too dark, I find it more interesting in a movie like this to just highlight the creature rather than expose it too much, and thusly I try to do the same with my photos, good job dude, keep shooting with more interesting light effects.

hey guys , got no work today or nothing to do and I hate sitting around , just walked up to this greenery bit and looked like a right nut case taking pics of a figure ! :lol
I'm uploading them now , some of them have come out awesome. :rock

some came out blurry but what the hell , heres the lot of em !!

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

more to come !!

thanks man , just noticed one of his wires was hanging out:lol
Thats a shame but whatever I guess !. :cool:
Great pics bro!! :D I think your Wolf 's thigh & knee armor are put on upside down. He also should have came with a black elastic string to tie down his netting. No big deal, just thought I'd let ya know. :monkey1

Great pics bro!! :D I think your Wolf 's thigh & knee armor are put on upside down. He also should have came with a black elastic string to tie down his netting. No big deal, just thought I'd let ya know. :monkey1

don't recall getting any string >
??:confused:

Yep , I know about the knee armor , changed it up as I prefer it. :D
Thanks for letting me know , I need to find that elastic now !.:monkey2

Tay, you should just glue the shirt to the body in a few spots around the bottom and then pull the loincloth over it. problem solved.
That stupid string still might not keep the shirt where you need it.

It doesn't with mine. But I will not glue it, because I'm thinking of sellieng mine.

Do you guys think that because I modded the cannons that it will decrease my resell value?

It doesn't with mine. But I will not glue it, because I'm thinking of sellieng mine.

Do you guys think that because I modded the cannons that it will decrease my resell value?

Depends, if you find the right buyer, they'll like the canon mod, but you may take a while to find someone confident enough to buy from you with the mod as you haven't established your quality as a customizer and at that price, buyers will want to feel secure they're getting top quality.

Truthfully?

definitely... maybe. ;)

I must admit that with the new Wolf on the way... chances are that you won't get as much as you paid for it with customized cannons. :(:confused:

Back