HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy any Predator that Hot Toys make as long as I have the money for it. I got em' all so far. If I don't have the cash for a BD Wolf, I'd consider selling either a Wolf or a Chopper as I have 2 of each. :D

Sell me ur chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised guys. Pics of Wolf.
2rnh7iv.jpg

25pn5ap.jpg

2l8zomu.jpg

258osoo.jpg

wqt3tl.jpg

2u5wa5f.jpg

dhajxx.jpg

13yf7cw.jpg

Thanks again for the mod Mushark. I found that you don't need the putty to do it, but the joint isn't as smooth as it should be.

The tiny black plastic pieces that are at the ends of the spring wires that clip them into the armor, one came out twice on me and it took forever to find it.

Oh. :slap
That happened to me also, so I super-glued it immediately afterwards. :D

Ya, that's why I said, between glue and Mudshark's mod, I think I'll be doing some surgery on him this weekend. Well I've got some shots done so far to put against my backdrop, but due to wardrobe malfunction, I only finished the second a few minutes ago so I won't be compositing tonight, but stuff coming tomorrow and I'm excited because I found away to get strong highlights on him as if light were bouncing off the water, should look nice.

....I've chase on of the black parts twice tonight.

I know, they're a pain in the ass, mine fell off when I was building him. They are a itch to get out of the carpet, trust.:mad:

Thanks for the comments man.

FACEBOX, you really should do the mod were you don't have to cut anything visible. It's a quick and easy one too.

Last edited:
if he's not there, make sure to get down on your hands and knees and have a feel around - he might be in stealth mode.
lol... luckily i've had so many UPS deliveries that the delivery guy knows me so he just puts it behind the patio table on the porch. he's gonna hate me....he's already made two drops this week and today he's bringing Wolf and the new exhaust system for my car. :banana
VROOOM!!!

Back