HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's that predator among your wolves? celtic glam predator? a night hunting at the disco?:lol:eek:horror
:rotfl why that predator wear a shred glam top like an '80 disco girl?:lol:monkey5:rotfl

what's that predator among your wolves? celtic glam predator?

:lol It's a custom I'm still working on, I didn't weatherize the "glam shirt" yet. It actually looks like chain mail in person,the camera makes it look stupid. :eek:
It's a broke back mountain pred.....:p:eek::lol

:lol
yes yes i had noticed that's a chain mail , i did want to play a joke ( but don't tell it around, this will be our little secret ok? :wacky ):rotfl

hey that predator waist seems exit from he-man and the master of the universe

where do you had get that by the castle of grayskull or skeletor in person?:lol :peace

Here's a few more pics of my 2nd Wolf, hope ya like! :cool:
DSCI0220.jpg

If HT releases the rumored BD Wolf, will you be getting that one as well? That would be about the only reason why I would buy a second Wolf in the first place, but since you already have two, I'm wondering. Perhaps getting the DB version, and selling one of the original releases? I think some people that originally got the first Pred 2 did so, after the DB version was released. Does anybody know how well (or bad?) the first release of the Pred 2 is currently doing on the bay?

I would say get them now while they are cheap (since most just shipped) or pay a LOT later on.

Wolf seems to be the favorite Pred for a lot of people.

Okey wolfie dawg is assembled, tho no pics untill a few days. My sis brought her camera when she left :(. Stupid girl, lol. Kick ass pred. PS. Springs are annoying lill things.

just saw solid snake's and les' videos on these guys - looks incredible! so wasn't going to get this and now i've totally changed my mind. good thing its still pretty available in the UK.

I'm not a collector of that line but I got to say I've owned both The Scar & Celtic predator and in all of those Hot toys predator releases, my favorite is the Predator from predator 2 and wolf being my 2nd favorite.

:lol
yes yes i had noticed that's a chain mail , i did want to play a joke ( but don't tell it around, this will be our little secret ok? :wacky ):rotfl

hey that predator waist seems exit from he-man and the master of the universe

where do you had get that by the castle of grayskull or skeletor in person?:lol :peace
:lol Skeletor should have stuck to fighting He-man & not messed with a Predator. Now his face is a belt decoration. :lol

even though mine arrived with a broken arm , I will say he is an awesome figure.
A friend who knows absolutely nothing about these asked me yesterday why wolf was so skinny compared to the rest. It doesn't bother me but I do think that stands out a little.
Was he really that thin ?. he kinda looks anorexic !.
DSC01727.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

If HT releases the rumored BD Wolf, will you be getting that one as well? That would be about the only reason why I would buy a second Wolf in the first place, but since you already have two, I'm wondering. Perhaps getting the DB version, and selling one of the original releases? I think some people that originally got the first Pred 2 did so, after the DB version was released. Does anybody know how well (or bad?) the first release of the Pred 2 is currently doing on the bay?
I'll buy any Predator that Hot Toys make as long as I have the money for it. I got em' all so far. If I don't have the cash for a BD Wolf, I'd consider selling either a Wolf or a Chopper as I have 2 of each. :D

even though mine arrived with a broken arm , I will say he is an awesome figure.
A friend who knows absolutely nothing about these asked me yesterday why wolf was so skinny compared to the rest. It doesn't bother me but I do think that stands out a little.
Was he really that thin ?. he kinda looks anorexic !.

I think the figure captures him well, but there are aspects of converting him into a jointed figure that remove elements of the body that make him look less slender. His lat muscles are gone because of the way the figure body has to be, so his torso looks thin and straight up where in the film it flared out at the back shoulders and gave him some bulk.

Back