HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
water and futzing is a good general troubleshooting tip. :lecture

Yeah, everyone seem in a hurry to photograph him right out of the boxes. We need someone to real give it a good futzing before taking pictures. Like I said, I only have the pants, shirt and shoes. But already have a good start. Don't get my full set till Tuesday.

I got my extra shirt, pants and boots for the Map Room Indy. First thing I did was wet the shirt and pants and put them on an old headless body I use for that purpose. futzed the clothes, squeezed the collar between my thumb and forefinger and let it dry. Came out great. Collar looks fine. Will take photos tomorrow when there's daylight.

Eager to see.

Some light futzing and......
IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine a few days ago.

I was initially worried about the sculpt due to the excessive amount of complaining, but in-hand, this figure is excellent. Everything about it is awesome, and with the amount of accessories that is included, this is going to be really fun to own and pose. Glad I got it over Supes.

Here's a photo I took with my phone.

I've collected mine last Sunday but still MISB. I heard a lot of collectors in Hong Kong and China cancelled their orders on this Indy, and same here in Singapore, some put him on sale for $190 (local pickup) but still no one interested.

Really? Its available in Singapore already? Where?

Looking at my 2 Indy's I think SSC's Indy better depicts Last Crusades Ford who was obviously a more older and less gritty Ford as the film was skewed more for comedy and was much more lighthearted . The angry expression and overall edge to HT's Indy better captures Ford at the time of Raiders. This is the best Indy available right now imo.

DSCN0338.jpg

SSC Indy
DSCN5940.jpg

This is over from the custom indy thread... This is what can be done using the HT map room costume on the no hat SST sculpt. Not bad actually...
IMG_6645.JPG

Maybe it's my eyes, but I just went through every one of those screenshots zoomed in and I didn't see the shirt's collar or cuffs in a single shot. Can you show me which ones show it?

I saw one pic that I thought may have been the shirt's collar in there but blowing it up, it just looks like it's the Arab coat top which actually seems quite close to the neck when he has the headdress hanging loosely.

The sleeves of the Arab coat even have long "V"'s that go up the inside wrist/forearms (which should clearly show the shirt beneath) but I still couldn't see the shirt cuffs in any of the pics?

I always assumed it was there, but this made me think that given the heat on that location, I would imagine there would have been a temptation not to wear the shirt under the arab coat because it would be so hot. Also doesn't make much of a disguise if he's got a western-style shirt visible under the arab coat around his hands and neck!

Doesn't matter, but I can see Indy's naked chest in this photo and my Map Room Indy will have a shirt underneath. :wink1:

Back