HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh there it is! i have been waiting for that cocobowlobeans. looks awesome buddy :whip

Thank you, doc!

:lol

COCO: awesome pic, awesome disply. Whore.

Thanks, Whore-Gar!

Beautiful!:clap

I want one. Spectacular Cocoboloboy :clap

Thank you kind sirs! :hi5:

I LOVE IT! I have a raiders poster as well that I want to display him with but this puts mine to shame! Where or how?! You make this?

Full size poster? That would look awesome. :rock Yeah, I made that little display stand.

Comparing Indiana Jones to Two Face in The Dark Knight is asinine. Two Face is in no way as iconic as Indy and Aaron Eckhart is not in the same league of actors as Harrison Ford IMO. Not to mention a standard MMS release for TF and a DX for Indy. So thinking Indy isn't going to sell do to that characters sales is, well sorry...stupid.

These arguments about this figure are getting ridiculously redundant!

Now that I have my Indy (he's awesome btw) I'm enjoying the crap out of him. Those that say he's a "major fail", I'm sorry your expectations were let down, but I'd have to greatly disagree with you. It's far from a major fail. It is the best 1:6 scale Indy out of the box. Is it perfect Ford? No, but I can still be content and happy with this guy on my shelf. It's close enough for me.

Meh..I'm done with these arguments.

Hate on it all you want. I'll be busy playing with my HT Indy!

*back to playing with my HT Indy*

Comparing Indiana Jones to Two Face in The Dark Knight is asinine. Two Face is in no way as iconic as Indy and Aaron Eckhart is not in the same league of actors as Harrison Ford IMO. Not to mention a standard MMS release for TF and a DX for Indy. So thinking Indy isn't going to sell do to that characters sales is, well sorry...stupid.

These arguments about this figure are getting ridiculously redundant!

Now that I have my Indy (he's awesome btw) I'm enjoying the crap out of him. Those that say he's a "major fail", I'm sorry your expectations were let down, but I'd have to greatly disagree with you. It's far from a major fail. It is the best 1:6 scale Indy out of the box. Is it perfect Ford? No, but I can still be content and happy with this guy on my shelf. It's close enough for me.

Meh..I'm done with these arguments.

Hate on it all you want. I'll be busy playing with my HT Indy!

*back to playing with my HT Indy*

And in the end that's all that matters. It's what this hobby is all about. I know I can't wait to play with mine. :clap

Comparing Indiana Jones to Two Face in The Dark Knight is asinine.

Not sure why TwoFace is an unfair comparison -- its under the heading "HT figures that sold poorly". How about the Big Chap Alien? Pretty iconic. Sales sucked. Can still get that puppy for very cheap. Is that a better comparison? Don't say no because its a non-human.

Making a comment does not lead immediately to hate. You may "hate" the comment though.

Just sayin'... It also gets tiresome that every time someone makes a critical comment that its immediately made out to be a "hater" and bashed solely because of that rather than to consider the context. I understand the frustration with repeat offenders saying the same thing, but this time we were discussing sales.

You know I'm getting this figure and looking forward to it, but I can still be critical about it. It's not mutually exclusive.

Not sure why TwoFace is an unfair comparison -- its under the heading "HT figures that sold poorly". How about the Big Chap Alien? Pretty iconic. Sales sucked. Can still get that puppy for very cheap. Is that a better comparison? Don't say no because its a non-human.

Making a comment does not lead immediately to hate. You may "hate" the comment though.

Just sayin'... It also gets tiresome that every time someone makes a critical comment that its immediately made out to be a "hater" and bashed solely because of that rather than to consider the context. I understand the frustration with repeat offenders saying the same thing, but this time we were discussing sales.

You know I'm getting this figure and looking forward to it, but I can still be critical about it. It's not mutually exclusive.

I'm just saying that there's a good chance TF didn't sell because it isn't that big of a "MUST HAVE" character as much as some one iconic like Batman or Joker or Indy.

Big Chap, not sure why the sales weren't that great. Another great figure that will probably get a lot of attention from future collectors trying to play catch up though.

It's hard to find a good comparison since Indy is as iconic as they come for me as far as Hollywood cinema in the 80s outside say..Star Wars or maybe Arnold...

But the whole Two Face thing rubbed me the wrong way is all. Lowering Indy to Two Face status is just silly. :)

Agree 100%. I too am getting this figure, but I feel it is ok to make critical comments when we are discussing these figures. This is not a perfect figure, but it is good. Everyone who get this should enjoy it and have fun!!! I come to these forums to digest and analyze both points of view, but in the end I make up my own mind. I do not expect anyone else to do as I do. We need to respect both points of view. Just because someone disagrees, that does not make them a "hater" or troll.

Agree 100%. I too am getting this figure, but I feel it is ok to make critical comments when we are discussing these figures. This is not a perfect figure, but it is good. Everyone who get this should enjoy it and have fun!!! I come to these forums to digest and analyze both points of view, but in the end I make up my own mind. I do not expect anyone else to do as I do. We need to respect both points of view. Just because someone disagrees, that does not make them a "hater" or troll.

You are correct. What makes them a 'Hater' or a 'Troll' is when they say you're wrong, cause you like it. :slap

I come to these forums to digest and analyze both points of view....

Exactly. It's fun to talk about our stuff. Tear it apart and overanalyze, why not? Don't get a lot of opportunity out in the real world. So this is like a little haven for like-minded people. We're all here together collecting toys for crying out loud.

Got mine today, and it is awesome. So all the haters can suck it, in my opinion. But then again, that's just my opinion. Haters gonna hate.

Got mine today, and it is awesome. So all the haters can suck it, in my opinion. But then again, that's just my opinion. Haters gonna hate.

Yup. This is the end-all-be-all Indy figure. There will probably never be a better one. Time to sell the Sideshow voodoo doll. :lol

Yup. This is the end-all-be-all Indy figure. There will probably never be a better one. Time to sell the Sideshow voodoo doll. :lol

The year: 2000

kl241 on Toys McCoy Indy: This is the end-all-be-all Indy figure. There will probably never be a better one.

The year: 2008

kl241 on Sideshow Indy: This is the end-all-be-all Indy figure. There will probably never be a better one.

Back