HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my spare Head Sculpt for my Map Room Indy from TA. I'm very happy with it, must of got one of the good Sculpts :wink1:
But seriously, I think it looks great in hand. Best Indy to date IMO. And it doesn't look to small on the Narrow TT I have the spare shirt and pants on.

They're boot feet. Why would you need to untie them?

I wanted to remove the feet from the boots in order to try to achieve wrinkles across the top, to make them appear more worn in. I managed to get the laces out of one but couldn't get the foot out.

That's because there is no foot. They're boot feet, Beets.

That makes sense now. But at the time I thought there may be a foot inside. Thought I would explore the possibility of being able to flex the boot somehow and give them creases.

Last map room shot for today.
HT27.jpg

Looks like you mastered the turban. Looks great!!

Dr. Brad... 1975 was such a good year, how can you be so mean? :lol

Kidding....

If I can see Toht in the Sideshow Toht sculpt, then I sure as hell can see the Ford in the HT sculpt. Dammit. *puts foot down* * big black man says: Yeah!*

Yeah....sorry about that one. I was a bit over the top. Went out to dinner with some friends and had too many drinks. I am not a fan of the sculpts but that was too harsh and unnecessary.

Just got my spare Head Sculpt for my Map Room Indy from TA. I'm very happy with it, must of got one of the good Sculpts :wink1:
But seriously, I think it looks great in hand. Best Indy to date IMO. And it doesn't look to small on the Narrow TT I have the spare shirt and pants on.

Got my Map Room extras today as well! Second headsculpt looks good, like the first. Hopefully will gear him up later. :hi5:

Got my Map Room extras today as well! Second headsculpt looks good, like the first. Hopefully will gear him up later. :hi5:

Received my Head sculpt from TA today. Just had to play with it. Decide to use the custom belt, holster and whip I bought off ebay years ago I used on a custom I had. Don't have full set yet. This is for the Map Room bash.

100_5205-1.jpg

100_5206-1.jpg

100_5200-1.jpg

100_5199-1.jpg

100_5198-1.jpg

100_5202.jpg

100_5204.jpg

Saw it today. CRAP pure crap. Dramatic? maybne a bit i'll admit that... I like the hat. that's about it.

But still this is one huge miss from hot toys. The guys trying to justify the eyeliner not looking bad in person? Nope. It's there and looks awful.

I really hope Captain Jack looks great as this was a big fail for HT in my book. and I thought the Batman/Bruce set was bad.

Hoping Superman can make up for both...

Received my Head sculpt from TA today. Just had to play with it. Decide to use the custom belt, holster and whip I bought off ebay years ago I used on a custom I had. Don't have full set yet. This is for the Map Room bash.

100_5199-1.jpg

That holster size looks good. Indy toys usually have gargantuan holsters.

a few more of my Indy.......

IMG_0091.jpg

You're not....you're not sleeping with it, are you Egon? You hound. :naughty

Got my Map Room gear on. Head dress needs lots of futzing and TBH I think the shirt just makes it all too bulky around the neck. I'm using a Narrow and it was a pain to pop the top ball joint off the neck, too. I'm pretty happy with him though.

DSC_0863-1.jpg

DSC_0869-1.jpg

DSC_0864-2.jpg

These guys are just waiting to have a display put up around them. I plan on one more Indy in the middle, a Streets of Cairo jacket-less figure. Should be fun to get it all together and add some set dressing. :)

I'm not saying that I do not want this figure, but the more I see it, that sculpt just makes me say "pass" in my mind.

That holster size looks good. Indy toys usually have gargantuan holsters.:)

Yes, I really like the size. Had it on my Sideshow Indy, but now it's going on my Hot Toys Indy and will put the Hot Toys on the Sideshow Indy.

Got my Map Room gear on. Head dress needs lots of futzing and TBH I think the shirt just makes it all too bulky around the neck. I'm using a Narrow and it was a pain to pop the top ball joint off the neck, too. I'm pretty happy with him though.

DSC_0863-1.jpg

DSC_0869-1.jpg

DSC_0864-2.jpg

These guys are just waiting to have a display put up around them. I plan on one more Indy in the middle, a Streets of Cairo jacket-less figure. Should be fun to get it all together and add some set dressing. :)

Looks good. Was it hard to get the Turban right?

Looks good. Was it hard to get the Turban right?

Not really, just tales a minute to figure it out. There is an illustration in the instruction book that shows you the basic correct way. I'm just noticing that I don't have the top part folded right but this was more just to get the stuff on him and on the shelf. I can futz tomorrow.

The only issue for me was how much the shirt bunches up around his neck. You can clearly see his shirt in my pics. That's because the combination of the shirt material and tucking the head dress in the back of the robe collar makes it harder to close. :dunno I'll figure it out.

Back