HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving the gloves in natural light
IMG_0439.jpg

Mine arrived today! I opened the box during lunch and did a brief inspection. Happy with him so far. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on ordering this piece.

Luckily mine doesn't have that gash on the brim of the hat where it looks like a piece of plastic was torn off as seen in some pictures. Been lucky, the last four Hot Toys figures I've received, including Indy haven't had any QC problems.

For all the $h1t this HS has relieved, go take a look at the custom Indy thread. The best looking ones over there are using this HT HS to complete the look. Interesting?!

Also i can't afford to be buying extra items to increase he authenticity of this jones but some of those whips do look outstanding!

For straight out of the box you do get off to a GREAT start with HT. I'm content for now just using what he comes with.

Mine arrived today! I opened the box during lunch and did a brief inspection. Happy with him so far. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on ordering this piece.

Luckily mine doesn't have that gash on the brim of the hat where it looks like a piece of plastic was torn off as seen in some pictures. Been lucky, the last four Hot Toys figures I've received, including Indy haven't had any QC problems.

How's the darkness around the eyes? Notice I didn't say guyliner.

Daylight pics...

Indy1-1.jpg
Indy2-1.jpg

Indy3-1.jpg
Indy4-1.jpg

Indy5-1.jpg
Indy6-1.jpg

I think he looks more like Ford when shooting favoring the left side of his face. The two upper photos on the right seem to look more like Ford. Perhaps its because of the way the broken nose bends. He has great color in the eyes -- I wish it could be seen with flooding the face with light.

UPS just dropped of my jones from AE. Didn't even ring the bell and obviously didn't ask for me to sign anything as well. Just left it infront of my door! Kind of scary considering the value of this guy. Just happy I was home to get him before some lucky crooked neighbor did?!

I like those, guyver1.

I'm toying with mine as well here, trying to get that one good Ford shot of the head. I think this one might finally qualify...

Indy9-1.jpg

It's similar to dsokyra's picture, the good left side of his face with the lighting making that skin tone seem fleshy without a sheen from lighting.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_RVBj0kWc&feature=feedlik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_RVBj0kWc&feature=feedlik[/ame]

Yep, not to mention not having that much time as I'm swinging by UPS before I even get home :lol I will agree out of the box its definitely the best production figure of Indy, but I think a few things can be tweaked.

Hopefully you'll still like it after you get him all geared up and on the shelf.

I didn't have that feeling when I opened the box. Thought he was great from the get go and after I put him on the shelf I just couldn't believe I almost passed on this one.

I think the HT jacket is nice but a SovStu upgrade is better. Also got a more accurate gun belt and holster coming.

Just got done taking Dr. Jones out of the box and all I can say is wow. He looks so much better in person and I dont care what all the haters say about the sculpt, this is the best figure straight out of the box. The outfit looks great with all the weathering on the shirt,pants and the boots are just plain badass. Love the real laces on them, just like the platoon figures. I was shocked how well the jacket looked in person, the inside of it is very well done. For the money, with all the accessories you get, is an awesome set.

Back