HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never liked how he marks down figures due to the source material, when your reviewing a figure just review the figure, the movie or game or whatever it may be is a different kettle of fish, judge that separately ..it's not hot toys fault that films like Afterlife and predators sucked!

A non-DX TOD Indy is a certainty, right? We know HT loves to reissue stuff.

Weeellllll...

If there's one thing that history has shown, it's that nothing is a certainty where the Indiana Jones license is concerned. While I'm sure every person on this thread would do a happy dance if HT announced a non-DX ToD Indy, there's just something about how every company over time has handled their Indy merchandise - and the way in which HT has handled the Indy release - that makes me wonder if a ToD Indy will see the light of day. It's like no company (and sometimes Lucas and Speilberg) quite knows what to make of Indy.

And what HT really loves is Iron Man, Bale Batman (and possibly 89 Batman, now), and Johnny Depp. You can count on seeing characters related to those properties/actors being re-released over and over again. Indy is not such a sure thing. And while I would happily embrace a HT ToD Indy announcement 110% with an open mind and willing heart, in the end :dunno?

This video sold me.

When he sain' HEADsculpt I can hear ASsculpt... :slap

Still not sold bcoz of the head, body and jacket.
Reallllly can't understand why HT done this awesome character in such bizarre way :(

Back