HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind T. Grove taking another crack at a 1/6 Indy. As nice as the 1/6 Raiders sculpt it, he's gotten better and better since.

Oh yeah, he's the best. Yulli, Trevor, and BERGHOLTZ!

Interesting. I'm sure they just ordered more from Sideshow (which is where most of the US retailers get theirs from)

Or people cancelled.

Thanks Kuzeh, that means a lot coming from you.

I still need to stretch the jacket out a bit, then do some basic weathering to it. He looks good in this pic, but a bit stiff. I think that we all can futz with him and get it right over time.

I like this pic I took yesterday, it shows the real potential that is there:

photo-85.jpg

With the shirt taped down from the inside, plus the shirt open, it balances out the sculpt. How the clothes hang makes a real difference.

Does the shirt not have a loop at the bottom to keep in tucked in? What about water treating the shirt and letting it dry on the body? I thought that might make it lay a bit better and not look quite a starched as it does right out of the box.

Does the shirt not have a loop at the bottom to keep in tucked in? What about water treating the shirt and letting it dry on the body? I thought that might make it lay a bit better and not look quite a starched as it does right out of the box.

Don't do the Myatt™ water treatment on that body. If you HAVE to then use a TrueType (plastic). Then transfer it over to the muscle body. But I do like the thought of using medical tape to make the shirt stay tucked in. Good idea FSOHK.

Don't do the Myatt™ water treatment on that body. If you HAVE to then use a TrueType (plastic). Then transfer it over to the muscle body. But I do like the thought of using medical tape to make the shirt stay tucked in. Good idea FSOHK.

Must be refering to Dave Myatt, lol.

Ah, of course... I don't water treat like that anyway. I soak the fabric then put it back on the figure, form it to the body and let it air dry.

I straight up put the doll under the tap and let it soak it up! Shameless collection thread plug. Here is an example of awesome results!

Toshirô Mifune as Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi bash!

6199104717_7067422890_b.jpg

Back