HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Indy will be swinging in tomorrow!!!
Was Indy bit by a radioactive spider? :panic:

Oh yeah, he's the best. Yulli, Trevor, and BERGHOLTZ!
Word. . . . . . . .and Rainman sometimes. His Bill the Butcher is one of the most amazing 1/6th scale sculpts EVER.

With the shirt taped down from the inside, plus the shirt open, it balances out the sculpt. How the clothes hang makes a real difference.
It really does look good in your pics. I might try this out myself, though I really do like the look with the jacket for my display.

Do you see Ford here? :wink1:

300275_2456093249283_1460645150_2828356_54906312_n.jpg

Harrison-Ford-Photograph-C12142367.jpg

Like many have said, not 100% perfect but really, pretty damn good. Maybe a little more LC than ROTLA.

How are people still griping over this head sculpt? It's the closest to ford we have gotten. Is it really that bad? Haven't these pics shown enough to quite its critics? To each your own I guess.

How are people still griping over this head sculpt? It's the closest to ford we have gotten. Is it really that bad? Haven't these pics shown enough to quite its critics? To each your own I guess.
There is much less consensus on this than with other sculpts (like, say, HT's Arnold Terminators, which people have nits about but no one disputes that they look like Arnold). What this would suggest to an objective observer, even if they were not to see the Indy pics at all, is that the sculpt is likely not as spot on as some others are in relation to their source material.

Some pics/angles look better than others, the repaint here looks quite good, but the same could be said for the SSC sculpt.

Frankly, the dismissive, judgmental tone is tiresome from both perspectives IMO. Though this may be very difficult for some to understand, reasonable people can disagree on issues such as this, and there may be no singular, "correct" perspective! :panic:

There is much less consensus on this than with other sculpts (like, say, HT's Arnold Terminators, which people have nits about but no one disputes that they look like Arnold). What this would suggest to an objective observer, even if they were not to see the Indy pics at all, is that the sculpt is likely not as spot on as some others are in relation to their source material.

Some pics/angles look better than others, the repaint here looks quite good, but the same could be said for the SSC sculpt.

Frankly, the dismissive, judgmental tone is tiresome from both perspectives IMO. Though this may be very difficult for some to understand, reasonable people can disagree on issues such as this, and there may be no singular, "correct" perspective! :panic:

I have yet to see a single picture of the SSC sculpt that made me say "Now THAT is Ford." I even have the figure and have never been happy with it. But as someone else has already said: To each their own. :dunno :rotfl

I have yet to see a single picture of the SSC sculpt that made me say "Now THAT is Ford." I even have the figure and have never been happy with it. But as someone else has already said: To each their own. :dunno :rotfl
Thanks for providing another instance of the sort of post I was referring to. Obviously, the same could be said of the HT sculpt and would be no more or less valid.

Scorpions or it didn't happen, Kaneda.

Waiting for Craw to post pics of a concert. :lol Kaneda. I like you Thom Sawyer. :wave

That might be the coolest thing I have ever seen.

:rock

Thanks Irish! Kind of a cheap custom, all if not most of the parts are still available at Toy Anxiety.

Yup. Damn cool.... I didn't know Deak had it in him. :dunno

LOL...3-PO. What can I say, I am good at LBC.

Word. . . . . . . .and Rainman sometimes. His Bill the Butcher is one of the most amazing 1/6th scale sculpts EVER.

He's good but I've never seen his stuff in person. Which one do you have Sam?

I take it you've never seen Elvis1976's repaints or MFisher's TOD Indy? Come now, I expect more from you.

Back