HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him from Rivera2171, for £250. Cheapest i could get him for at the moment, thought i'd grab one now cuz god knows how expensive and rare they're gonna go in future. I'm planning on customizing him a little so i will post pics here if anyone is interested :)

That's a really great snatch brah. Where'd you get him from? I'm down at Newcastle and I ordered one for $450 from HK.

Yea the value on P1 is steadily rising. It's a good figure. And with TD and baloo coming out with these amazing custom bios, everyone would want to get one.

Baloo, that mask is looking sweet AS! :D
I still can't believe you're adding all the interior details aswell!
This is going to be MAGNIFIcent, and I can't wait to see how you tackle the paint job! Keep it up friend :D

Yea the value on P1 is steadily rising. It's a good figure. And with TD and baloo coming out with these amazing custom bios, everyone would want to get one.
:cuckoo: But then... we'll be able, Alejandro and myself, to ask for royalties to HT?!
... I'm joking of course... :D

Can't wait till my P1 arrives...
As I understand you!
... And thank you for the reply! :wink1:

Baloo, that mask is looking sweet AS! :D
I still can't believe you're adding all the interior details aswell!
This is going to be MAGNIFIcent, and I can't wait to see how you tackle the paint job! Keep it up friend :D
Hehe... And so do I! I can't wait to finish it, but patience, because anyway, I won't botch it! :D

Alejandro, got my P1 Bio today :yess:

Another masterpiece. Thank you very much!

Baloo, I hope to add your contribution to my collection soon!
It will happen, it will happen!

ahem :tap pics?
Warning... Microcebus will get angry... :lol
... But he is right: and then the pictures? :impatient:

Well...I shall be posting pics of my p1 next week, just to let everyone know. Even though u seen him hundreds of times, a few more pics can't hurt from this amazing collectable eh? ;)

ven though u seen him hundreds of times, a few more pics can't hurt from this amazing collectable eh?
i think that posting one's own pics is an important part of total happines from a figure.

:cuckoo: But then... we'll be able, Alejandro and myself, to ask for royalties to HT?!
... I'm joking of course... :D

Forget the royalties from HT. Take the cash you make here and run for it...well run after you send us our bios that is...or not run. Stick around. Make a Scar bio. :lol

i think that posting one's own pics is an important part of total happines from a figure.

I think it's a crucial part of why we collect too.

:cuckoo: So if I understand correctly: at work, you forget to work, and back to home you forget what you thought when you were supposed to work... Life is not easy! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
:1-1:

Just got my Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged :)

Now there is something remotely wrong with my collection right now...

And I think the real answer, only TaylerDurdem can answer ;)

Just got my Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged :)

Now there is something remotely wrong with my collection right now...

And I think the real answer, only TaylerDurdem can answer ;)

congratulations on your Mark III. you are lucky

hey how ugly is that bio...:lol
do not worry friend. I think this weekend I be able to send photos:wink1:

Back