HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, how are these orders gonna work? will there be a thread in the For Sale section? do we get a hold of you on this one? do you private message people on the 'want list'? is it too early to decide? do you like playing 20 questions? accommodate my impatience!
Another impatient?... Misery! :lol

He sends a winged microcebus to your door to deliver a special golden ticket which you must sign in blood following that by generously tipping the microcebus which will then cause him to regurgitate your mask in a perfectly bubble wrapped envelope for your enjoyment.
Are there some who have partied in my absence !?... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
True, it is still a little early to think about that... And what is more, I'm not an expert on the subject. Also, friends, you can advise me; as I already have the impression to rotten this thread, so it's not worth it to add (should I have to dedicate one?... I do not know :dunno).

Ha, by the way, this afternoon: the pics as promised and delayed (after 4 days of storm, I was able to advance yesterday. This morning, I correct one small thing and I'm going to paint. :D

Are there some who have partied in my absence !?... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wait...it's not true?! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

True, it is still a little early to think about that... And what is more, I'm not an expert on the subject. Also, friends, you can advise me; as I already have the impression to rotten this thread, so it's not worth it to add (should I have to dedicate one?... I do not know :dunno).

Ha, by the way, this afternoon: the pics as promised and delayed (after 4 days of storm, I was able to advance yesterday. This morning, I correct one small thing and I'm going to paint. :D

I think technically you're supposed to have a thread about selling the mask in the "for sale" section. I'm not 100% on that.
The for sale thread
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

And I'm serious in saying, take all the time you need. I hope the storm didn't do anything terrible to you. Keep on rocking (or rolling) baloo!! :rock

Thank you my friend! :duff
I take the time it takes, do not worry... I did not intend to botch the mask! :wink1:
... And Microcebus will have to train for future shipments!... :rotfl

He sends a winged microcebus to your door to deliver a special golden ticket which you must sign in blood following that by generously tipping the microcebus which will then cause him to regurgitate your mask in a perfectly bubble wrapped envelope for your enjoyment.
no wonder shipping from Europe is so damn expensive.

:wave Always running... Here are the shots. The paint reveals better flaws, but it's the goal... To better correct them. :wink1:
I started briefly inside.
Enjoy! :D

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Those (long waited :lol) pics look amazing baloo. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me because I coudl have swore that I was looking at a 1:1 scale P1 bio. The details on this is driving me insane!

Beautiful sculpt and a perfect fit to the Predator head by the looks of it.
Thank you a-dev! Indeed, the mask is really staying up on the face of the Predator: no need to force to put it, and it stays in all the poses, even upside down or tilted downward. :yess:

Those (long waited :lol) pics look amazing baloo. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me because I coudl have swore that I was looking at a 1:1 scale P1 bio. The details on this is driving me insane!
Thank you my friend! Your compliments go straight to my heart :1-1:
... I do my best to get as close as possible to the 1:1 scale P1 BioMask. That's not yet that, but it comes... :D
Insane?... We'll need to put you a straitjacket? We can ask to Microcebus he lends you his... But You'll need to lose weight a lot before... :lol

Baloo the mask looks better and better with every new picture you put up:wink1: just a couple more tweeks and it will be near perfect!!:hi5:

Hahaha... Good! :lol
And yes, You'll have to be able to take lots of packages, my dinky Microcebus... Or to train yourself to throw them very far... :D

As the eyes of my Microcebus are already opened wide... That shouldn't be too difficult!? :lol

Back