HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wolf-Predator and Sergiu! :duff
Haaa, my poor friends... I haven't been able to advance of an inch this afternoon because I was concerned about something totally foreign in the thing outside my home. I just came back only now. And tomorrow, it begins again. :gah:
I hope very sincerely that I'll be able to complete the catching up of the latest defects by the end of the weekend, but without any certainty... :dunno
I'll do my best. :peace

:lol severed ears do not make great gifts...perfected predator masks however....
I found a severed ear once. What a wacky afternoon that turned out to be.

Blue-Velvet_l1.jpg

Thanks Wolf-Predator and Sergiu! :duff
Haaa, my poor friends... I haven't been able to advance of an inch this afternoon because I was concerned about something totally foreign in the thing outside my home. I just came back only now. And tomorrow, it begins again. :gah:
I hope very sincerely that I'll be able to complete the catching up of the latest defects by the end of the weekend, but without any certainty... :dunno
I'll do my best. :peace

Orangutan invasion?

Hehe... Almost! :D
An invasion of Microcebus had been better, for sure! :lol
... And there, given the hour, I'll have to go away again already in twenty minutes... :gah:

Just got my 2 TD masks today :
1. His first prototype mask
2. His 3rd and latest mask.

Pictures will be up soon as long as I get an answer from TD and EndIessRain on how to make the latest mask fit because it keeps falling off and doesn't stick as well as the first prototype mask/hot toys mask. I'm suspecting the mandibles/cheeks area of the 3rd mask is bigger than the other 2 which is why it doesn't hold.

I'm open to suggestions :D

Pictures will be up soon as long as I get an answer from TD and EndIessRain on how to make the latest mask fit because it keeps falling off and doesn't stick as well as the first prototype mask/hot toys mask. I'm suspecting the mandibles/cheeks area of the 3rd mask is bigger than the other 2 which is why it doesn't hold.

Slide the mask on and press down on the forehead area. TD had stated this minor problem when he made these. Still an awesome looking bio. Just waiting on baloo now.

Attachments

• shredders.jpg
    shredders.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 3

yes. is a problem that comment above. only happens with some mask

do not worry. easy solutions. you have to heat the mask a few seconds with a hairdryer. when it begins to soften. you have to put the mask on your face and tighten with your fingers. the back of the cheeks.
just have to wait a few seconds to cool. you can help. blowing or wet with cold water

:exactly: Microcebus brings the party.

I say you just take the day off to float peacefully down a river.
I do not know if you're aware, but with a small Mowgli on his stomach, a small lazy river quickly turns into an indomitable torrent... :wink1: :lol

Slide the mask on and press down on the forehead area. TD had stated this minor problem when he made these. Still an awesome looking bio. Just waiting on baloo now.
If that, it's not put the pressure, eh! :lol

Some still believe in Santa Claus... :D

The final stage is complete. Alejandro's mask is finally here! Here a post up of how they look so far.

img0493x.jpg

The new bio really makes all the difference in the figure. However one thing the camera made me realize though is the left eye of the bio is horizontally longer/squintier/smaller than the right eye which is more proportionate.

img0497s.jpg

The view from the front. After what the camera revealed I really tried my best to convince myself otherwise that it was probably the angle but I measured it and found out that it was true. What do you think Alejandro?

img0500d.jpg

img0501ep.jpg

img0504i.jpg

img0505la.jpg

img0506un.jpg

img0507e.jpg

img0508ki.jpg

At any rate, I am still satisfied and happy.

Many special thanks to baloo and EndIessRain for advising me about the super glue head to neck thing, and EndIessRain again for helping to encourage me with the dread mods in hot water.

Many thanks ESPECIALLY to Alejandro for teaching me to make the mask fit and making my Predator look a whole lot better!

And because of this I have come to the conclusion, that you can never get enough of something good, and I've decided to buy another one. Expect a PM soon Alejandro ;)

Wow, that 3rd mask version is sooo much better than my 2nd version one. Oh well, I'm going to keep waiting on Baloo's.

Back