HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pred-1.jpg

I got my Taylerdurdem Pred Bio mask in the mail today and I have to say it is much better then the Hot Toys mask. Thanks TD

I noticed some of his auctions for even more BD'd masks a few months ago, but didn't say anything.

either this is a close approximation, or ashkanls is still a big fan of tayler's mask.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Hot-Toy...aultDomain_0&hash=item5add6cd9b2#ht_500wt_953

he is a scoundrel!:mad::mad: he has copied my mask for resale after:gah:

I never sell anything to him again. can not do business with such people
he has copied my work exactly. may be legal because I have no copyrigth
but among fellow forum. I think that's a bad action

that you think? you think that he has right?? ..:dunno

The law may be in his favor, of course, but certainly not the morality... :pfft:
Do not worry thus about this kind of swindler, Alejandro, it's not worth the trouble, my friend...
:1-1:

I remember you had mentioned that he had agreed not to make copies. If you guys sent it through E-mail, it is a written agreement and you could easily win legally and be in the right. If you agreed over the phone, it is a verbal agreement and you would be in the right also, but he could just deny the agreement every happened.

I would love for my dreads to hang better on my predator but I'm so so damn scared to touch this figure. Is there any safe way to do this?

i think he's done this kind of thing to people his whole life because that's what he is. and you shouldn't have done any business with him in the first place. lesson learned.
I would love for my dreads to hang better on my predator but I'm so so damn scared to touch this figure. Is there any safe way to do this?
most of us just dunked the head in hot water and reshaped the dreads. seems to work ok.

We all know that his actions were less than moral. But this is how the world is. People like him will exist everywhere. Version 3 looks way better than Version 2 anyway. I say we all boycott this sucker.

The law may be in his favor, of course, but certainly not the morality... :pfft:
Do not worry thus about this kind of swindler, Alejandro, it's not worth the trouble, my friend...

Can't agree more with ya Thierry.

A man with more money doesn't mean he's a man with more faithful and honest friends Alejandro ;)

And that makes Alejandro a richer man than ass-kan.

Ashkanls is a ******, and I wish him a slow and painful death.

:horror Ooh, was that mean? :dunno

Yea that was a bit overboard. :lol

Exactly guys. Now you all see what I went through as far as the Celtic Pred phiasco. If he's willing to copy/steal someone else's design for his financial gain, it makes me wonder if he damaged the Celtic himself. (sorry to beat a dead horse here)

*Facepalm* (Wish we had a better insert for it but this: :slap is the best I can do I guess.)

Hey baloo I'm the kind of person who knows you can't rush a work of art, but do you think you could give a rough estimate as to when you think your mask will be ready for release?

I'm planning my budget for next year :D

Back