HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5194950208_4dcc59f2c2_z.jpg
5194379883_5c5f0cca84_z.jpg

5194389431_43b3694817_z.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely gonna get both bios when I get some extra coin. As a Predator fan since the Vhs release in 88 (still got the posters and standees too) it wouldn't be acceptable not having the best possible bio helmets available.
Is there a time limit I need to buy these?

Can someone please tell me if these bios are the same custom made ones being sold on eBay right now. I just ordered one.

Not sure how to do that . But I can tell you that if you go to eBay right now and search for hot toys bio mask , you will see it .

Thats asskankles and I dont know how he is allowed to roam free here with everyone knowing he is an illegal recaster....:monkey4

Do more research before you buy anything next time especially regarding P1. If unsure, ask members of this thread. They are very helpful and can give you good advice

It was dishonest even in the first place, but after he said he'd stop... screw it. I'd say send him a message telling him that you won't purchase a recast mask.

Get it from tayler instead. He has a newer version anyway and he's right on this board.

It was dishonest even in the first place, but after he said he'd stop... screw it. I'd say send him a message telling him that you won't purchase a recast mask.

Get it from tayler instead. He has a newer version anyway and he's right on this board.

What are the odds I look at this thread the day my name comes up..... Why dont you guys take a closer look at this mask and look at the details and compare it to T first mask. I spent 15 hours upgrading it and changing the scope, the unit the wires come out the tips on the head are now even and sharp, the snout area has 2 levels, the eye area isnt rounded, the cheek rim is pointed and I added a led that works with the base figure.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390261954994&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Back