HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
461_gtfo.jpg

Here's my custom P1, this figure is a masterpeice. I absolutely LOVE it! His armour has some green and brown tones drybrushed to match the actual suit on screen, the armour is clearly green in the shot when he his firing at dutch who is hiding in the trees. I made his cannon smaller cuz before it was waaay too long (the size of it is much much smaller), added the leg straps, blast marks, jungle camo armour, darkened up his cannon back pack, glued the trophies in place so they wouldn't go into one peice at his waist and did a dread mod! I'm all set for Baloo's accurate mask to go on this bad boy :D

CustomHotToysP1002.jpg

CustomHotToysP1001.jpg

CustomHotToysP1003.jpg

CustomHotToysP1005.jpg

CustomHotToysP1006-1.jpg

CustomHotToysP1009.jpg

CustomHotToysP1008.jpg

CustomHotToysP1004.jpg

Last edited:
CustomHotToysP1007.jpg

CustomHotToysP1011.jpg

CustomHotToysP1010.jpg

CustomHotToysP1015.jpg

CustomHotToysP1018.jpg

CustomHotToysP1013.jpg

CustomHotToysP1017.jpg

CustomHotToysP1016.jpg

For a little bonus with my figure I made a half bloody Billy Sole skull (It's ment to be from the scene when he strokes the brow of his skull) to go with the freshly toren out version with the spine that came with him :D I'm going to get 2 more skulls and create his 'Trophy Skull' Collection he has in his bag.
CustomHotToysP1012.jpg

Last edited:
@Wolf-Predator:
Many thanks, my friend!... I'll do my best. :D
... And bravo! :clap:clap:clap

@Deak Starkiller: taylerdurdem, not Taylor Durdem, hehe! :lol
You should send him a PM, but I think so... He has no reason to halt its beautiful series! :wink1:

CustomHotToysP1016.jpg

For a little bonus with my figure I made a half bloody Billy Sole skull (It's ment to be from the scene when he strokes the brow of his skull) to go with the freshly toren out version with the spine that came with him :D I'm going to get 2 more skulls and create his 'Trophy Skull' Collection he has in his bag.
CustomHotToysP1012.jpg

Very nice, I particularly like the shot I left in the quote above and your 'brow-stroke' skull is a nice extra. The control panel also looks very cool - is that film accurate?

Personally I'm not bothered about armour repaints but dread-mod and a decent biomask are very important to this figure.

@Wolf-Predator:
Many thanks, my friend!... I'll do my best. :D
... And bravo! :clap:clap:clap

@Deak Starkiller: taylerdurdem, not Taylor Durdem, hehe! :lol
You should send him a PM, but I think so... He has no reason to halt its beautiful series! :wink1:

Thanks Papa Bear! :lol

[/QUOTE]The control panel also looks very cool - is that film accurate?[/QUOTE]

It's fairly accurate, I used the gauntlet reference from this part of the movie.
predatornew33.jpg

Haha... Thank you but I thought you already knew them... You did not have them noticed on this thread or in my albums (but that makes now a small while already...)?

Hehe... Thank you, thank you! :bow
There are a few others in my file "Albums". Take a look if you feel like it.
I was amused to renew some scenes and other shots of some cult movies that I love.
But this work has been put a few on stand by since I've started my BioMask, hehe ... One can't be everywhere at once, is not it? :D

Back