HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, do you know what kind of batteries does P1 use? Mine never came with any and was looking to complete it. Does it use one button battery or two? And do you know what type?

Finally Got This Guy :panic:. I missed out on him , late to the game . :( But now here he is , wow such a bad ass figure

Predator1001.jpg

Predator1002.jpg

Predator1003.jpg

Predator1005.jpg

Predator1006.jpg

Predator1007.jpg

Predator1008.jpg

Sadly i had to steal all the foliage from my Super Preds , Off to PetSmart to get more
Predator1009.jpg

Actually so am I, I'd forgotten - thats the reason the red mouth in Mr EcKo's pics shocked me, because I haven't seen it on my maskless P1 in a long time.
i keep the mask on because the shoulder cannon isn't removable. and he only had the mask off in the movie after he removed the cannon/backpack. i'm a stickler for accuracy. one of the best things about the NECA figure is the removable cannon and i think it's still the only Predator collectible that even has that feature.

i keep the mask on because the shoulder cannon isn't removable. and he only had the mask off in the movie after he removed the cannon/backpack. i'm a stickler for accuracy. one of the best things about the NECA figure is the removable cannon and i think it's still the only Predator collectible that even has that feature.

Thats a good point. Strange that HT made it like they did where you can remove the medkit but not the whole.

Good point:lol Never thought of that before. My NECA P1 is set up accurate. Don't know why I didn't see the need for my Hot Toys. Can it not be removed?

Back