HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'd love have Predator 2 BD (want that Alien skull, gas mask, and med kit) would liked to have Wolf first version (or at least the different parts not included with the cleaner kit version), AVP Scar, and the other four (AVP Elder, Chopper, Celtic, and Ancient) I wouldn't mind having, but I can live without.

At least Falconer is finally on his way. :)

Saw this yesterday in the local hobby shop in Malaysia.
The encounter Predator vs Dutch. Of course not from HT, and the thread for this, already closed. Just share these for P1 lovers.
2d9zf3k.jpg

20acjgk.jpg

2d9r6nl.jpg

damn. i was hoping nobody would ever post pics of that again. i kinda regret passing on it now. if only HT put that much effort into their sculpts.

How splendid! :rock
But I would have liked to know much more about this dio (author, etc.)... :dunno
And why the thread on it is already closed? :gah:

There was an argument that it shouldn't be allowed on here because it is an illegal item. Narin is the sculptor, more info can be found at thehunterslair.com

Narin made it. i think the thread closed because there were only so many for sale and they're all long gone. i dunno if anyone on here even got one. oh, and it's a 1:6 scale resin kit.

Narin made it. i think the thread closed because there were only so many for sale and they're all long gone. i dunno if anyone on here even got one. oh, and it's a 1:6 scale resin kit.

Yea it was a Narin kit. It had really big hype before it was even available. I remember it selling out so fast that I didn't even know it was for sale yet. :lol That's an amazing kit.

Isnt this thread supposed to be about the HT figure?

BTW I just bought one! Finally!

Wow, congrats!:hi5: Post some pics of it. @ how much did you get it?

Thanks jayveeeusebio! I havent received it yet. It seems it will be deliverd on friday. I got it new for $475 shipped.... good deal I guess, but I think i could have got a better one. Anyway Im very happy I finally bought it! :yess: Still need a Dutch, but I need to recover a little before I start tracking one.

Thanks jayveeeusebio! I havent received it yet. It seems it will be deliverd on friday. I got it new for $475 shipped.... good deal I guess, but I think i could have got a better one. Anyway Im very happy I finally bought it! :yess: Still need a Dutch, but I need to recover a little before I start tracking one.

Oh I see. Yeh, that's a good deal I guess for a new one. I'm sure you're very excited for that to arrived. Me? I'm also gonna get this guy for like $360-370 but it's already LIB but complete..the price is still not sure until it arrives here in our local store. Btw, I recently got an LIB Dutch for $260 here so after I got this P1, my satisfaction over the whole Predator line will be done.:)

Hopefully you'll get a good deal on Dutch. Goodluck on your hunt! :hi5:

Back